Catharsis please?

My things got very bad lately. Lost my job and got beaten because boss wanted to touch me.
Please give me some stories where an abuser, human or pony does not matter, gets it’s well-deserved pain. Like a bad guy being shot at the end of the movie by the underling he abused all movie long.
Please help me feel something good. Thank you.

15 Likes

I am not psychologist but I can see 2 appropriate coping mechanisms for you

Or

One is more effective in your particular situation, the other is more healthy. Choose wisely

7 Likes

I love me some Hotline.

4 Likes

Something I vented out back when I was mistreated… I really hope you’re okay. Please, reach out to authorities about your case. I know it’s scary, but they can help you. Save all the evidence you can gather. Nobody, and I say NOBODY can treat you like that. If you need someone to talk to, please DM me

7 Likes

seconding this. i can’t give legal advice so i won’t pretend to, but surely there’s something you can do about this. i sincerely hope you’ll be okay @KovacsAmbrozia

4 Likes

I was going to make a corny joke, but something tells me this isn’t the time for it.

It’s a fucked up situation @KovacsAmbrozia is in, and all I can say is that I hope you get out of it as soon as possible, before it gets worse.

3 Likes

The problem is that this asshole is the authority here. I may try artwork.

I do not have steam, what is it, some game shop?

3 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to be able to do it, I live in a backwater village and I don’t have the money to go. I’ll see what I can do, maybe a place nearby will find something. Thank you.

4 Likes

Yeah, steam is an online game shop, it’s pretty popular and very convenient~

By authorities I mean the police specifically. This is literally mobbing and sexual harassment on top of that

1 Like

I’m going to be blunt about this: if it reaches the point that your life is in danger, just run. Travel light. You can replace stuff, but you can’t replace your life. And you wouldn’t be the first person to flee from their home country with nothing except the clothes on their back.

Frankly, if I was in your situation, I would already be running, and probably screaming “oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, I’m gonna die”.

And I suggest running to the west. I dunno if you could make it all the way to the Netherlands, but if you can, you’d probably be safe here. It’s a very LGBT friendly country, and asexuality falls under that too, right?

Hungary is in the European Union, making you a citizen of the EU, so, if I’m not mistaken, you can go anywhere in the EU without a passport. Keep that in mind.

5 Likes

Oh, I see. Yes, I am going there.

1 Like

Yea, I am probably going but it needs me to make some cash and bank it out or something.

2 Likes

The way i’ve been treated badly by my former employer is small time compared to your suffering, and i had nightmares about my situation. Fucking assholes just loved to give others a bad time.

I ain’t wise enough to give advice, but i found Samuel Jackson in Pulp fiction in the ‘Say what again’ scene quite a stress relief; an asshole who gets killed by another asshole.

Pulp Fiction - Apartment Scene Complete - YouTube

2 Likes

Good, I’m glad :heart: Gotta stand up against those motherfuckers :fist:

2 Likes

I will try to find it in Hungarian, but that bad guy being shot, that is quite cathartic, thank you.

2 Likes

If you have PayPal I would gladly donate you some cash. Nobody should be in a terrible situation and I’d rather know you’re leaving sooner than later to be safe! Lmk!! No strings attached (homies help homies).

2 Likes

I got no paypal. Thanks for the offer but I am not sure how to do it.
Friend proposed using a third party friend as an in-between, who can use their bank. Maybe that can be good?

Do you have an idea of how much money you need? If you’re planning to leave by train, you could probably look up how much it costs to get from Hungary to [insert country here]. Then you know what the bare minimum is. Obviously, you’ll need more than that to pay for food, and lodging, and et cetera.

I’m asking because it might help if you’ve got an estimate. I don’t know how much of a plan you’ve already got, and I don’t know what your options are regarding transportation. If your village has or is near a train station, you have one option.

3 Likes

Circa 2500 euros minimum. Too much.

I have a train near, an hour or two on foot.

2 Likes

Depending on where exactly you’re going, a train ticket can be surprisingly cheap. If you’re planning to go to Western Europe, I think it’s somewhere between €30 and €100. Not completely sure on that, though.

Trust your instincts on this. If you feel like your life is in immediate danger, don’t worry about not having the full €2500. If you’ve got enough money for a train ticket, you’ve got enough money to escape. You can worry about the finer points later, when you’re not about to die.

When you’re running for your life, where you’re running to isn’t as important as what you’re running from.

3 Likes