caution as winter approaches! (By NovaUmbra)

As we approach winter and snow for many, please remember that feeding alley fluffies should be frowned upon as this does little to save them and just prolongs their suffering.
Frostbite will render many pregnant mares and disabled fluffies essentially dead when the snow starts falling and shelters are AT CAPACITY due to many seasonal fluffies being dumped so new seasonal foals can be purchased.

#foodforalleyfluffs is a dangerous and disruptive initiative and the city does not support its narrative!
It’s 15 likes for you, and a serious biohazard for the city when things begin to thaw.

139 Likes

Ah, the social media relationship with fluffies is a favourite of mine.

32 Likes

Same, I don’t see enough of it around here :3

15 Likes

remember the right thing to do is to put them out of their suffering with the friendship hammer.

17 Likes

“Hmm, I have a solution for your problem of being cold!”
(Lights fluffy on fire)

14 Likes

Precisely
Or, if you’re squeamish, buy some cheap “wastest nummies” from your local shelter and go feed some fluffs!

12 Likes

Fluffies are surprisingly flammable

4 Likes

interesting, moral dilemma VS social

3 Likes

Do you do the right thing, or the thing people tell you to do?

2 Likes

There’s just something about alleyway fluffies living in shitty, about to be destroyed cardboard boxes that I always love to see for some reason.

12 Likes

It really is not a good choice of housing and shelter… but fluffies are not good judges of either :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

And that’s how city-wide fires start. All those fires in California recently? Not the power company’s negligence, but people lighting fluffies on fire. This message brought to you by Pacific Gas and Electric.

Do they have some poison in them to euthanize the fluffs? Any secondary poisoning? Depending on the headcanon you’d think that stuff would be bought by home owner’s associations, neighborhood associations, chamber of commerce, etc.

That does make me wonder: kibble with birth control… spreading THAT around year round… would it work? How would it work? Can it be forumulated to work with mares AND stallions?

Anyhow: good work, I like the neutral approach. I don’t think its abuse per se (hence I like “abuse-ish”) but its the simple neglect we humans are already so good at giving…

10 Likes

Wastest nummies contain a poisonous cocktail of chemicals that destroy a fluffies stomach and cause blood vessels to hemorrhage, thereby killing them. The chemicals have an reactive cycle of four hours, after which the byproducts are “acceptably” harmless to most living things. Not commonly used in areas containing many pets as during the 4 hour period fluffies stomachs are extremely dangerous to any cat or dog that decides to consume them.

City workers and shelters are pushing for a widespread use of plan-B and plan-C kibble, but the public express concerns about the kibble entering the water supply and affecting humans.

7 Likes

Whats the snapping sound?

2 Likes

The Mafia has a new and profitable racket: urban feral Fluffy removal. They’re paid a premium for “ethical” cleaning of the alleys and shopping districts. Don Gonnocci has been looking for a nice “janitorial” business, and this is the best for the former Cincinnati Crew.

5 Likes

she’s taking photos for the gram. Social media likes > 1.29 fries to feed a starving fluffy with.

4 Likes

Will the my generosity boots be a decent replacement if I left my hammer at home?

5 Likes

little to save them

Yeah.

prolong their suffering

I’m still not clear on the downside.

3 Likes

Why is she pregnant in the first place? Was she like “Oh, I’m starving and live in a cardboard box and to make matters worse it’s getting fucking cold right now, but I guess getting rawbacked by some random passerby stallion won’t hurt.”
Man, fluffies are dumber than highschool dropouts!

8 Likes

Oh thats frostbite, nothing I can do but TAKE WEGGIES!
BROODMARE GET!

1 Like