caution as winter approaches! (By NovaUmbra)

My attempt at signaling that she’s taking pictures on her phone for social media :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Fluffies have terrible decision making skills and many of them don’t realize that getting pregnant close to winter is a death sentence. They were made to be toys, so their survival instincts were genetically deleted :3

All and all, you assessment is accurate :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Just some cheap pasta and Ketchup spiced with Lots of Pulverized Glass and Chillie but and this is important stay close so that you can prevent pets (and yes I think of Fluffys that have an owner as belonging in this category) and other non pest critters from eating the spiked pasta, also you would miss the fun of there death.

5 Likes

And don’t forget the fluffy fight rings all ways good revenue and not illegal

3 Likes

Ahh, the classic feral killing meal. Effective and cost efficient

2 Likes

You now it all so super effective if you have to deal with a evil mother in law or as a throwing weapon against Karen’s

2 Likes

Well that seems pretty unfair to high school dropouts. At least they can get jobs and it’s not legal to kick them to death in broad daylight anymore.

4 Likes

Lol

hqdefault-1

lol

1 Like

as long as you don’t track blood into my house it is.
I just got new carpets.

2 Likes

High school dropouts generally get jobs in America. Not lucrative ones, sure. But jobs.

1 Like

Given the genre it is a good question whether or not her pregnancy was planned or consensual.

Now I’m wondering if there are abusers who offer free food around cold time then whole the mare is eating have horny stallions waiting to rape her. Once it’s done the abuser tells her, “pity your babies will be born during the coldest of cold times. No food, no warmth…”

… Dammit, channeling @I_might_be_weasel

3 Likes

Well, there’s a new idea for me… :no_mouth: y’all like tempting me with work I can’t refuse XD

2 Likes

It’s a trap!

It’s only a few steps removed from the comic @infraredturbine did (forget who it was for, maybe @anon68543914) where a spoiled house fluffy went to the park, killed a feral mare’s foals, raped the mare, and then went home to his comfy house. It then flash forwards to her in the white of winter desperately giving birth at the worst possible time.

Oh, the rage in the comments…

4 Likes

I think I remember that comic OwO

1 Like

It was memorable. And again, the rage calling for that fluffy stallion to die horribly. Even if they didn’t care about the mare they wanted him deaaaaad.

Here it is!

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering if there’s a solution to the feral fluffy problem that isn’t “kill the lot”.

It would be extremely feasible in my headcanon, what with all the fantastic technology to play with.

But of course, most headcanons are closer to the mundane side, at least as close as one can get to mundane when fluffies are involved, so the ideas I’ve got in mind probably wouldn’t be as feasible in other headcanons.

2 Likes

I mean, a good solution to the feral population is labor. Fluffies have many jobs they can perform and their upkeep is relatively cheap.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think solutions shift where the problem/conflicts lie. And then, what problems can be explored (if you’re into that sort of thing).

1 Like

Trust me, I’ve got some fucking crazy ideas in mind. Ideas that I’m pretty sure haven’t been done yet.

I get that some people don’t like fantastic elements, and prefer their stories as mundane as possible, and that’s fine by me, but on the other hand, injecting fantastic elements into one’s headcanon opens up so many possibilities. So many new directions to take fluffies.

1 Like