CD Hugbox week part 2: stuffy friends sleep over (Carniviousduck)

33 Likes

Wrote the names on each critter incase you wondered what they are…

5 Likes

@Carniviousduck is there a specific reason why all your Fluffys look like they have scars?
Don’t get me wrong I love your fluffys and with your ferals I understand that but indoor Fluffys to. Are all your Fluffys some what more Agressiv and fight more? Love the little names in the Stuffed toys

2 Likes

I feel that because there so fragile that they aquire small amount of damage over time. Bitting there lip, getting scratched, etc…

5 Likes

That’s really clever

Great drawing and the Bigfoot cracked me up

2 Likes

That is a nice idea, also it seems yours or at least your ferals are way more violent and ready to fight than just puff their checks.

Hahah… the tanuki… :sweat_smile:

The tanuki is the best. Those balls!!!

Love it. Cute and fun

1 Like

One of my favorite toys as a lad was this Godzilla. (Of course I still have it.)

Looks like Ya Boi forgot to invite some old friends to the monster party. Abduction by Fluff Yu (If you don’t like this, I’ll change the color scheme)

A rousing success. May all your poopies be gud, and may all your ducks have spikes.

Tbh that just looks like my bed. I’ve got a jumbo Septiceye Sam, a Lorge Squishmallow cheeta, four different Makeship plushies and a body pillow. Im not even counting how many different stuffed animals I have shoved onto a shelf above my head (literally, head on pillow, looking at bottom of shelf), or in a basket in the bottom of my closet; or the sentient one that likes to stand on my ribs to wake me up in the morning