Celebration at the Fluffy Village Square (from: Carpdime)

A celebration scene for the holiday season. It’s been really fun getting involved in the community again this year.

The lighting on this picture is something I haven’t really done before but I’m generally happy with how it turned out!

49 Likes

snowman engineering
snowman engineering

5 Likes

… miracle the whole crowd isn’t burning already :open_mouth:

1 Like

Real heartwarming work.

3 Likes

Amazingly adorable! It’s like a warm little village of fluffies. I couldn’t have imagined anything so heartwarmingly festive if I tried! :heart:

3 Likes

I took some inspiration from a number of my favorite Christmas carols! There’s obviously Frosty (the giant) Snowman with his hat, the Little Drummer Boy and Silver Bells!

4 Likes

The level of effort you put into this is staggering! I love the little details like the one choir fluffy who has his eyes open, the construction fluffies with the blueprint for the giant SnowFluffy, the one foal too frightened to see the fireworks, its really fantastic!

This is definitely a great Christmas pic, and I can’t love it enough. Merry Christmas Carpdime!

1 Like

So can you make more of the fluffy village i really want to know what the Hells happening there

1 Like