Cement Fence Reinforcement by Chikahiro

New from Chikahiro Multiversal: a simple product that’s sure to have your customers lining up! Easy and low cost to make locally, suitable for new builds or adding to existing fence lines. Easy enough for home users, simple values add for the pros

Patent licensing is a simple one time fee: no bothersome per unit royalties!

A full catalog of designs is available!

42 Likes

oh pretty

1 Like

Pretty?

2 Likes

yep your drawing

2 Likes

The isometric tool helped. I can’t draw straight lines!

4 Likes

Sorry, but I need ferals to get into my yard. I need a steady supply of them. For… reasons.

11 Likes

I can sell you pre-rotted wood?

9 Likes

Ah finally, something with actual sense.

Hell, I think even just a gate and proper fencing would keep out ferals, given how weak some abusers make fluffies out to be.

13 Likes

I try to have my products make sense for the situations given. Keep fluffies in, keep fluffies out. Honestly, the “hole in/under the fence” gag is a little too reliable.

4 Likes

oh cool still pretty

2 Likes

Have you seen @Heroboitellem’s foal in a can gatcha designs? Those are amazing!

4 Likes

yea they are might take some inspiration

2 Likes

You don’t get a lot of logic out of most abuse pieces sadly. It’s been a while since I’ve read a story that has actual motive beyond “eh I felt like it”. Even more since one where the abuser doesn’t live in an empty neighborhood, where nobody minds all the screams and disappearing creatures.

I mean sure, coolio you like fluffy ponies being tortured, whatever gets you off. But at least make it a bit… creative and engaging? After the first 3 days of initial “cuteness induced rage” it became all so bland for me.

5 Likes

Some of the hugbox can be as predictable as a feel good movie on daytime cable though. I think we all can improve what we do. Or at least let creators feel comfortable enough to take risks.

I say that as one of the intellectually lazier creators, too.

4 Likes

Mate, you “Lullaby” and “Fluffy Jobs” are far from lazy. I don’t need all roses and sunshine endings (hence why I mentioned lullaby) but at least some credibility in the setting.

3 Likes

Oh definitely agreed. Its also why I tend to be a bit slow with my writing - I feel like I need to do more with hugbox beyond “fluffies being cute and loved”

3 Likes

Credit where credit is due: Lullaby is @I_might_be_weasel’s idea.

3 Likes

My point still stands. You are far from lazy when it comes to inventive. That I assure you.

1 Like

Why pay for deluxe? You could use a chisel to chip at the concrete and get that rough texture for standard price!

1 Like

Fluffies could possibly still dig under that but that would take a level of dedication that is far past most humans let alone ADD riddled fluffies.

Though the idea of fluffies in little mining hats creating an elaborate network of tunnels under there is an amusing image

3 Likes