Cement Fence Reinforcement by Chikahiro

It kind of takes a certain suspension of disbelief to enjoy abuse. Fluffies are too inept to ever really deserve abuse, so there’s never really much incentive past “i felt like it”. When you force a reason to abuse fluffies, you just have a shitty hellgremlin story that no one likes. Besides, you wouldn’t slowly kill a cat and its entire family because it scratched you, would it? If not, there is never a legitimate reason to abuse fluffies any more than beating and animal. What’s wrong with just good ol’ abuse stories, anyways?

3 Likes

This is why, in my story, it makes sense that the neighborhood is mostly empty. Afterall, how many people want to live in Detroit?

2 Likes

That looks like a good 2 feet across to dig… with those tiny, soft hooves? Id like to see them try. They’d be too scared of the dark tunnel to even go through if it was dug for them!

1 Like

Hence the second part of my comment

1 Like

Or glue unpleasant stuff on top. The big thing is not everyone wants to do DIY, homeowner associations might mandate it, it looks better in general, and isn’t a hard upsell for not much more compared to property damage or losing your weekend to cleaning up after a yard invasion.

1 Like

In a world where fluffies are roaming around, it would be a great time to be contractor given the demand for fencing and the cement fence reinforcements would be very high.

1 Like

Fucking brilliant! Bye bye lawn invasions!

I gotta remember this. I’ve already been thinking about ways to fluffy-proof a garden.

Protip: impaling a bunch of fluffies and leaving them there as a warning to other fluffies probably won’t work. And it’ll get you kicked out, if you’re renting the place.

You can kiss the deposit goodbye, too.

1 Like

Hey, if you want to see people using common sense, you should check out my stories.

There is a guy in my stories who basically looked at all the clichés and tropes of fluffies and said “If nobody else is going to clean this mess up, I will. Where’s my fucking mop?”

2 Likes

Anyone who doesn’t go for it gets a note on their file: “possible protagonist”

1 Like

Love the texture one thats a good one , it gonna hurt their hooves if they try even steppin on it. :grin:

3 Likes

Yep. But it’s “only” dull cement. Shouldn’t cut, so no bodily fluids except for maybe sorry poopies from a salty fluff.

2 Likes

A high power hose would do the trick on cleaning :blush:

At least that would stop them unless they manage to add a plywood on top to try gettin in from the top.

2 Likes

Or just put barbed wire on your fence. Less hassle and more chance of watching intruders suffer.

1 Like

Or human neighbors with lawyers. Or dogs or cats. Not selective enough.

1 Like

And exactly when was the last time you saw your neighbor leave their house to go near yours?

1 Like

Good question since I’m at work most of the time. But my point of barbed wire being too indiscriminate stands. Especially if a house fence has a neighborhood sidewalk along it. I don’t live out in the country, and this isn’t a solution for country living folks.

2 Likes

It just feels empty for me. Like, not all hellgremlin stories have ONLY hellgremlins in them. Take “Weekend Invasion” for example. You have the usual smarty, but then there’s also the other members of the herd. They are innocent, but end up dead due to the fact the human is clearly distraught from his beloved fluffy having been “bad special huggied” to death. This I can get behind. It’s not logical but I am given a believable reason as to why he acts the way he does.

So you have a setting, a reason to trigger the abuse and a reason to carry it out.

Regardless, this is just the reason I mostly find abuse pieces boring and uninspired. It’s just personal preference, which is in no way meant to be an attack to the authors.

2 Likes

Hm.

Suppose you wanted Fluffies to be able to cone and go but wanted to keep out all other wildlife, or at least predators?

2 Likes

Ya see, the more effort you put in to stopping fluffies getting where you don’t want to be, the more likely it is a Nuusphere event occurs as soon as you turn your back and they somehow end up on the over side of that damn fence.

2 Likes

i always belived that garden sprinklers should be enough but now i want my fence reinforced, you have wholesale price??

2 Likes