Changing endings (InfraredTurbine)

Just a random idea that appeared in my mind other day and I finally had some time to do it (kinda) xD
It’s a weirdbox continuation of This Story
:V

Disclaimer: I don’t have anything against hugbox, it was just a funny idea that appeared in my mind, sorry if make anyone here feel angry at it , not my intention.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me :V

72 Likes

Hilarious and clever :heart:

To me at least, I think that the intentions of people who want to give happy endings to sad or abused fluffies matters a great deal.

I don’t personally like when people rewrite other’s people content, as I think that their energy could be better directed to creating new/original content, but I have seen some content creators that just pull it off too well to hate the idea outright.

12 Likes

Man thats hilarious :rofl: way to go :+1:

5 Likes

Heh.

One thing I like is how many people actually ask, “may I make an alternative ending?” Whether it happens or not isn’t relevant to me for the most part. It’s that they actually ASK.

4 Likes

Based on scuttlebutt and the like, I assume that it wasn’t like that as much on the Booru, with many people engaging in spite posting.

Abuse-Boxers changing/rewriting happy stories and visa versa, with the sole intention to be rude to the opposite demographic.

Personally I like the decorum of the people on this site. People are generally polite and well mannered to one another. :heart:

4 Likes

This is brilliant!

2 Likes

*feels angry at it
D:<

just kidding lol
see, kids! thats why you ask permission first, otherwise a turbine helmeted man will punish you :U

3 Likes

hugboxer thanos you idiot, you can’t change fixed points in time!

1 Like

1 Like