|Chapter 1: Poopah Munstah!| The Farmland Fluffys By DWD)

John walked through his sliding door out to his patio and looked over his farmland, which was about 40 acres. The sun was slowly rising as it was morning. He used to have livestock, but not anymore, there’s a vast space along his land where the livestock used to be, and he now only farms all the generic fruits and vegetables you can think of. He was scrolling through his phone while sitting in one of his favorite rocking chairs that his grandma gifted him before she passed away on his brown patio and watching the sun slowly rise. He had bought this farmland only 5 years ago, and he had now earned enough money to effectively “retire” at the young age of 26. John was sipping coffee as well and was still on his old schedule at 7:00 in the morning, as he used to have to wake up early to feed his animals. Then he heard the distinct singing of a fluffy,
John walked towards where he heard the singing coming from a box on the far right of his patio and walked up to it. The box was on its side with a dirty blue earthie mare and her four foals, he made sure the fluffys couldn’t see him so they wouldn’t freak out, and he stood off to the side of the box.
7:00 AM
chirp peep! peep! gud babehs stawp chirpies!

He walked in front of the box. Hey, why are you on my land? He asked knowing they don’t have an answer

gu way scawy munstah! No num babbehs!

I’m not a monster, and I won’t “num” your babies. Now come out, and I’ll feed you.

u nu gon num mah babbehs?

Yes, now come out.

The mare slowly stepped out of the deformed box. She was deeply malnourished, and she looked as thin as a skeleton.

Alright. Go get all of your babies and bring them out here.

She walked back inside the box and walked out with four foals on her back.

Alright. I’ll go get some food for you.

John stepped onto his patio and walked inside his kitchen. He made some microwaveable canned spaghettios and put it in a bowl.

Here you go. John puts the bowl in front of the mare.
The mare eats it up in a matter of seconds, as if it had never eaten in its whole life.

tank u fow skettis!

No problem. Can you introduce me to your babies?

She shows off each of her foals happily
There is a yellow unicorn
A red earthie
A green unicorn
And a brown earthie she chose not to show off, and he only saw it more behind her. The brown earthie seemed the most skinny and hungry.
Alright. Try not to make much noise. Make sure to feed your babies, I’m going inside.

Otay! i fee aww da babbehs an be quieht

Good. John walks inside once again and makes himself breakfast.

8:00 AM

John was watching TV when he heard the fluffys chattering, so he decided to peek through his window, conveniently placed next to where the box is.

poopah munstah! nu get miwkies!

The brown earthie kept peeping and crying “miwkies!”

John decided that this bullshit is not going to happen and walked outside onto his patio and as soon as he stepped out, the mare started to try to be nice to the brown earthie.

I know you’re refusing to feed him.

Nu! i fee aww babbehs! he hawd miwkie aweady!

The mare was clearly lying, as he saw the whole situation.

You are going to feed him or else I won’t give you anymore “nummies”

The mare started having a temper tantrum.
NU GIB MIWKIE TO POOPAH MUNSTAH!

I don’t care. Give him milk, or I will throw you off my property and give you no more food.

The mare was clearly extremely angered about the idea of feeding the brown earthie
NU GIB MIWKIE TO UGWY POOPAH MUNSTAH!

Do you want your other foals to survive? Feed him. Simple choice.

Hu… Hu… Hu… NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FEED HIM.
John yelled.

The foals started peeping and crying
“SCAWY NOWISE!”
It can get annoying since younger foals can only communicate small words instead of full sentences

hu…hu…hu…hu… otay… She looked very hesitant and really didn’t want to feed him, but knew she had to.

The hungry and starving brown earthie latched onto her and sucked greedily.
She puffed and huffed under her breath, she looked as if she was going to explode from anger

It looked like she was about to kick the brown earthie off but the foal latched off before she did

You better treat him well… John walked back inside, knowing there was no way the mare would treat the brown earthie well.

9:00 AM
John was still watching TV and then he heard more commotion outside. He already knew it would be drama about the “poopah munstah,” and he was dreading it because of how annoying this mare is being about it.

John walks out his sliding door onto his patio (again) and watches the mare abuse the brown earthie without knowing he was there watching from the close patio.

U POOPAH MUNSTAH! NYU DADDEH DUMMEH I GIB U FOWEBAH SWEEPIES POOPAH MUNSTAH!

She started to prepare to crush the foal as it peeped and cried, “NU HUWTIE!!!”

HEY FUCKER STOP KILLING THE FOAL.

POOPAH MUNSTAH DESREWVE IWT! DUMMEH DADDEH!
She rose her hoof and attempted to crush the foal, but missed even though she was so close to it.

John ran from the patio to the box only a few feet away and picked up the brown earthie before she tries to kill it again.

YOUR A HORRIBLE FUCKING MOTHER. IM NOT FEEDING YOU TODAY. I HOPE YOU LEARN YOUR LEASON.

hu…HUUU…HUUUUUUU… DUMMEH HOOMAN I GON KIWW DA POOPAH MUNSTAH!!

John sighs and decides not to continue this pointless argument with such a dumb creature. He looks at the frightened foal… it shits itself out of fear. He gets disgusted but knows its normal fluffy behavior.

mummah? miwkies? the foal babbled

John brought the foal inside and cleaned his hands.

You need a bath you’re covered in poop.

The foal kept peeping as it barely understood what he said.

John turned on the sink and put the foal in.

WAWA SCAWY!!! peep peep

John tried to ignore the peeps as they tried to escape the “scawy wawa” and cleaned the foal.
John cut off a piece of a towel so that it was fluffy foal sized. and he dried the brown earthie off.

hu… peep peep peep chirp su cowld…
10:00 AM
John put the fluffy on his dining table stupidly forgetting to put them in his pocket as he turned on his car and went outside leaving the foal on the table.
John hopped into his car and started driving to fluffy-mart He found himself standing at a bright neon blue and pink store with big letters Fluffy-Mart! it looked very childish as well.

I just need a bed and some mare milk for the brown earthie, maybe a few toys. John said to himself.

John enters the store…
It’s full of toys and bright colors its so neon he felt his eyes were burning.
He looked around, he went through the bed isle, and he bought a small bed that will perfectly fit them for now. He specifically bought a brown bed. He then walked down the toy section and bought a teddy mare so the foal would have something to cuddle with, Some balls, and a mini whiteboard with a little mini pen, John knew the foal most likely wouldn’t use the whiteboard, but he found it interesting. He then bought some milk, and a sorry box for the mare = ).
He walks over to the bright neon blue checkout

Sooo, what fluffy do you have…? The sleep-deprived cashier says trying to start a conversation.

I had some fluffys invade my property and the mare excluded the “poopah munstah” so I took in the foal and will be caring for him for the foreseeable future

Cool, but I mean, what breed?

It’s a brown earthie. I think it’s a few days old. I’m not sure how it lived up until now since it was never fed.

Alright, have a nice day!

John exits the store with his items and hops in his car to drive away back home

I hope you all enjoyed Chapter 1. I’m a new writer so these first chapter might suck.
Chapter 2 >>>

15 Likes

keep going plz

1 Like

I apologize for any grammar errors.

1 Like

Most likely Chapter 2 will be released on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. It can be challenging to balance those things because I also develop video games, lol.

1 Like

decent start, but you need to work on improving your grammer. It was hard to tell what they were saying sometimes

Wait but your fluffy stories have the fluffys talk the same way I’m confused.

Chapter 2 just dropped!

1 Like