Character Introduction: BassMachine! (Star-The-Alicorn, art by FederalChemical1728)

AMAZING artwork by @FederalChemical1728! Check their awesome art out.

This was a custom Huggyfluff I commissioned from FederalChemical. Sorry not sorry for the eyeburning color scheme; I have a liking for deep colors mixed with bright neons. :stuck_out_tongue:

BassMachine is a cis male fluffy adopted from Happy’s Happy Pillow Farm.

Before he was swiped from the street, he was a designer pegasus bred for a sort of 80’s arcade aesthetic. Deep purple, with neon pink on top and neon green sprinkles. His mother escaped the breeding center, and dropped him when she ran from an abuser.

The abuser kidnapped the poor foal and surgically forced a white horn onto his head. The horn became part of his body as he grew up, and it cannot be removed without killing him. BassMachine knows he’s not actually an alicorn, but the horn still feels like a part of him, despite the traumatic memories that come with it.

He escaped his abuser at about 1 year old, only for Happy’s Pillow Farm to swoop in and take him away. They removed his hind legs, got him addicted to drugs, and groomed him to be “consenting” to sex.

He was soon adopted as a companion for Cheri, who I will introduce in a separate post.

BassMachine is on the autism spectrum. He adores loud music, but other loud noises heavily disturb him. He has textures that he loves, and textures he absolutely cannot stand. He loves smooth silk, but hates overly rough textures (Such as stucco on the side of a building). Feeling overstimulated makes him feel like he wants to throw up.

He also has anxiety, depression and PTSD. He’s not hypersexual, but just a very horny man. But doesn’t do it that often because for now, it triggers his addiction. He’s trying to kick the addiction for good so he can be healthier. He’s a bit of a runt as well, and is smaller than most fluffies.

When it comes to sexual activity, he’s down for anything. Top, bottom, he doesn’t care. He has no preference, as he enjoys it either way.

16 Likes

He looks like he could be a distant family member of my fluffy Birthday Cake! :smiley:

1 Like

I noticed his similarities after he was nearly finished! I think the two of them could be good friends.

Eye burning is right.

Well drawn but… the colors… the colors…

1 Like

They could call each other “cousin” after learning about family members beyond mummah, daddeh, speciaw fwiend, sissy and brudda from their owners

1 Like

LMAOOOO
Here’s some sunglasses to help your retinas.

1 Like