Come on Down to Happy's Happy Pillow Farm! No Shady Business Practices Here!!! (Federalchemical1728)

Image (7) - Copy

a big ol’ lore dump for Riket & the l o v e l y pillow farm where they were born
y’all wanted questionable and this isn’t even the worst of it, i promise :heart:

((also new font yay or nay? i need glasses so nothing looks readable to me))

65 Likes

My eyesight is atrocious but I could read everything okay.
And love the art/dark concept.

6 Likes

Did you have to show her pussy (dont stop)

8 Likes

Riket actually uses they/them pronouns!

you asked for this!!! (i won’t :hearts:)

9 Likes

Thx lol!

4 Likes

Would Riley ever ask her owner to give Ricket new weggies?

6 Likes

Tbh, a cheap drug you can mass produce without too much legal trouble and give a good high is edibles that using marijuana, shrooms and coke if your in Canada

8 Likes

probably!

Happy’s Patented Happy Pillow TrainingTM CDs include lines like “you don’t need leggies to be happy” and “you don’t miss your leggies one bit” and “you love your leggy stumps” so the pillow won’t beg for their legs back, but they never accounted for the stallion they’re bought for to ask.

Also Riley straight up just doesn’t think about the suffering of other beings, but at some point I imagine her watchig Riket crawl along on their stumps and wondering aloud where the rest of their legs went? , and Riket says “dese am my weggies” and Riley is thinkig really REALLY hard about what’s missing and finally screams in horror “SPECIAW FWEND HAB NO HOOFSIES”

then she’s tapping her hooves on the kitchen floor all distraught bc Riket can’t give sorry hoofsies & giving sorry hoofsies is like The Most Important Thing in Riley’s world. How will they protect themselves from a bad smarty? Then she realizes she has a job & stuff and can’t be there all the time to protect them and gets upset about that. And now she’s determined to get Riket the strongest new legs and train them so they can kill bad smarties together.

She asks her daddy if Riket can have new leggies and Rodney makes a deal with her that if she can find the right size & color legs for Riket when she’s killing ferals AND she wins enough pit fights to pay for the surgery, he’ll get Riket their new legs.

Rodney’s only close friend tells him he’s going soft.

14 Likes

dawww, big dummy loving their little cripple, i love them

2 Likes

Oh, neat - a twonicorn!