Charity Pt 1 (Deadhand31

It had been a hectic week at work. After constant projects, micro-managing bosses and needy clients I finally got my well needed time off. Following what felt like a lifetime in the office I needed fresh air. I drove to the nearest bodega, got their signature special hero sandwich and iced tea, and headed to the park to eat in the open air.

Their signature sandwich had everything, even the stuff I didn’t like. It didn’t seem right to order their special and alter their recipe so I picked out the generous portions of tomatoes and pickles found within. I then wrapped them in a napkin and placed them at my side to toss later. I had just opened the e-reader on my phone to catch up on reading when I heard it.

“Mistuh?”

I looked down. I should have known I would encounter at least one. It was a pale green fluffy with a brown mane. A poopie mare. She looked up at me with sorry eyes.

“Can fwuffy pwease have nummies dat mistuh no wan?” Her eyes darted to the wrapped napkin at my side.

Under most conditions I would have told it to fuck off. However, this one was polite. It wasn’t demanding “sketties”. All it asked for was that which I was not going to eat anyway. No impolite demands. Nothing unreasonable. Dammit, I can’t help but appreciate good manners and be affected by a cute sad face. I’m not made of stone.

“Sure.” I sad, handing it the bundle wrapped in napkins.

Her eyes lit up. “Thank ou, nice mistuh!” she said. She picked up the bundle in her mouth and walked off. Well, that was a fairly painless and surprisingly not annoying encounter. Time to read my book.

“Skreeeeeee!”

What the fuck? I turned around to see what was going on. My little green friend had been kicked in her side by a red unicorn fluffy.

“Dummeh poopie!” the red fluffy yelled. “Dis is smawtie’s pawk! Poopie no get nummies! Poopie only num poopies an enfies!” It then started eating the bundle of cast-offs that I had given to the good-mannered fluffy. This was not going to fly. I wolfed down the final bites of my sandwich and walked over to the two fluffies.

“Hu-hu-hu!” my little green friend was sobbing. “Fwuffie no wan eat mo poopies!” I stood over the pair. The red smarty (god, I hate how they called themselves that) looked up at me, puffing his cheeks.

“Dummeh hooman! Give smawtie home an sketties o ou get wostest hurties!” I will never understand how these creatures think they pose a credible threat.

“Yes, Smarty!” I said, feigning fear that anyone smarter than a fluffy would not take seriously. “I’ll take you home! You can have sketties! Please don’t hurt me!” The stupid shit-rat bought it, of course. The dumb fucker couldn’t understand the concept of deception. My time off was going to get interesting. “We should bring the poopie with us. That way we can give her the worst hurties and enfies!”

The stupid red shit laughed at this. “Bwing poopie! Smawtie wan many enfies!” The poor little green mare sobbed at this. I felt bad for her fear, but I knew things were about to get better for her. I picked her up, and led the stupid smarty to my car. I let the smarty get comfortable in my front seat as I put the poopie in my trunk.

“Stay quiet and relax….” I said, gently stroking her back. “You’ll get lots of nummies and sketties if you’re quiet.” She looked up me, hopeful as I closed the trunk. I got in the drivers seat. I looked at the dipshit in my passenger seat. “I’m taking us to your house, Mr. Smarty. I promise lots of nummies! Please don’t hurt me!”

“Dummeh hooman!” it squeaked at me. “Give smawtie all sketties or get sowwy poopies!” I started the car, giving it the most insincere whimpers and shivers I could. This week off was going to be fun……

24 Likes

Can’t wait to see what ways this smarty will get fucked up.

4 Likes

Ooh, you tease! You’d better keep this one going!

2 Likes

On one hand I want you to through on the breaks and bash his head but on the other the mess might not be worth it

Wow, it’s amazing and unusual to see a fluffy be so polite. And especially one such as this fluffy, which has probably experienced nothing but abuse from fluffies and humans alike and was probably rejected by its mother (and thus grew up unsocialized), yet somehow has better manners than 85% of the human race. It’s almost like the author wants us to feel like this particular fluffy is the exception to the rule of fluffies being horrible.

Perhaps being constantly beaten down has humbled it and taught it to… I don’t know, ask for nummies in full sentences that are strangely more explicit and explanatory than most fluffies would use due to their poor theory of mind. I guess getting beaten up for having poop-colored fur can change your innate Hasbio programming.

All in all, the perfect fluffy. She probably doesn’t ever make bad poopies, and never needs to be told twice about anything, ESPECIALLY babies. The only thing that’s imperfect is her coat color… The perfect fluffy, yet no one loves her because she’s not the right color. What a poignant and original struggle deeply rooted in an unprecedented deconstruction of Western bourgeois chauvinism.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if some brightly colored, arrogant, ridiculously stupid smarty shows up out of nowhere and starts beating her up for… f-for being so poopie and dummeh, yeah, that’s it! Wouldn’t that be ironic? Especially if the smarty then goes up to the human and starts demanding spaghetti on a loop. In fact, just make all of his dialogue some variant of “dummeh hoomin gib sketti” for maximum impact. Cut off his legs and he will cry, “SCREEE, dummeh hoomin gib skettis nao nao nao!”

Surely, this will become one of the greats. Up there with the Josef Mongola saga, The Washroom, and My Little Dashie.

1 Like

Thank you!
Clearly, you have been reading more of the fluffy fiction than I have as I only really got introduced to the fluffies less than a month ago. Your take shows nuances of the fluffies that I hadn’t yet appreciated. This is good, really. This can only help me improve.
When doing anything; be it writing, painting, ballet etc, the beginning is fraught with missteps and errors. Yet, they lay a foundation for something better. Those mistakes shouldn’t be forgotten. They are but building blocks to something better and can actually help others to learn as well.
Your scathing criticism actually gave me a better springboard for future works. Excellent!

1 Like

Y’know, I think you might just be salvageable. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Ever read “World War Z”? I find their concept of “The Tenth Man” to be very applicable to life. In the book, the Israeli intelligence services assign 10 analysts when situations come up. The first nine tend to look at the situation and come to the obvious conclusion. The tenth is then compelled to counter their findings and dig deeper to find another truth, regardless of how absurd it may be. This allowed Israel to have contingencies in place before World War Z emerged.

The same can be applied to art. While it’s nice to be appreciated the ones clapping don’t teach much. However, the ones who are quick to point out the mistakes and flaws teach better. It allows us to see things we may have missed.

My practice in martial arts taught me this. In jiu jitsu I tried to roll with the higher belts as much as possible. Of course I got my butt kicked. It also taught me much better setups and technique.

I might not create something like Mongola saga, but that’s not the point. I want to create my own things. I don’t want to be another BFM101, Magentademon, or Wolfram Sparks. I’d much rather just be Deadhand31. I’ll get better. If I develop a large following in time, great. If only a handful of people appreciate it, that’s great, too. If we let our mistakes define us that’s what we become.

1 Like