Charity Pt 2 (by Deadhand31)

Continued from Part 1

Part 2

I walked down the stairs into the makeshift safe room I had made in my basement. I carried in my arms the box of supplies that I just purchased for my two guests. The green mare raised her head, curled up in the old blanket I had laid down for a bed. She got up and happily trotted in my direction.

“Mistuh is back!” she announced. “Fwuffie did exactweh as ou said!” She looked over at the makeshift litter box I made with an old box and packing materials. “Fwuffie made poopies in the poopie box!” I looked to the litter box and smiled, nodding my head. Not only was she well-mannered but she seemed to be obedient as well. Poor thing was likely living like royalty compared to how the other fluffies had treated her.

“Very good!” I told her. “Looks like someone has earned some well-deserved spaghetti.” She began practically quaking with anticipation. She had almost forgotten how she came to be here. We were quickly reminded.

“NUUUUUU!!!” we heard from the corner of the basement. I had put the vile smarty in the utility sink next to my dryer. Even with the cover on he could still be heard quite clearly. “Poopies nu get sketties! Sketties fo smawtie! Give to smawty!” He seemed to still think I was serious when I told him it was a special “skettie box”. He was making this almost too easy to enjoy.

“One moment, Smarty!” I called out. “I need to get ready so you can make yourself at home! It’s not good enough for a Smarty, yet!” I swear I could hear him puffing his cheeks up in reply.

“Nu make smawtie wait too wong!” he yelled in reply. “Hooman be vewy sowweh!”

I chuckled. If only the poor bastard knew. I immediately went to work setting things up properly. The green fluffy needed better supplies in her safe room. I started emptying the box of the recently purchased toys. I laid out a proper litterbox and disposed of the old one. I then added a warm new fluffy blanket to the one I laid out. Finally, I l put out some of the fluffy toys I purchased. I had no idea why they like blocks and balls so much, but was sure she would appreciate them. I didn’t want her getting bored. As a final touch, I put out her food bowl. In it was placed the contents of a can of spaghetti. Not too fancy, I know, but it was likely better than what she was used to.

“Sketties!” she cried. “Thank ou, mistuh!” she exclaimed before burying her mouth in the bowl. Polite and grateful. Despite being mentally sharp as a marble she was actually very pleasant. I think I was going to like having a companion around.

“SKETTIES! HOOMAN GIVE SMAWTIE NAO!” I heard the overgrown rodent in the sink exclaim.

I couldn’t help but smile. “Right away, smarty!” I called out. “I have something special for you!” I wasn’t lying, after all. I did get a few supplies just for him; the hardware store had exactly what I needed. I laid out the drill, steel cable, and crimping equipment on the dryer next to the sink. I lifted the cover to the sink. The red unicorn fluffy looked up at me angrily.

“Whewe sketties, hooman?!” he rudely demanded. “Give sketties or get wostest hewties and poopies!”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Good, well behaved fluffies get spaghetti. Fluffies with bad manners, like you, get something else. There will be no spaghetti for you, my little angry friend. Instead, you will get an education on how to properly conduct yourself.”

The little fucker stomped in the sink. “Give sketties nao! Ou will get sowweh poopies!!!” It struggled to turn around in the sink. It lifted its tail, aiming its asshole right at me. I smiled, staying silent. Just as I saw him pucker his anus I slammed the cover down on the sink. The stupid bastard was only successful at filling the sink with his own excrement. I knew this was going to get messy, so I put on my rubber cleaning gloves as I heard him scream in displeasure.

“Ok, smarty…” I told him through the covered sink. “I will at least give you a chance, if you are smart enough to take it. I want you to apologize to the green mare for stealing her food, and I will let you go. If you don’t, then we are going to have some fun.” I knew he was likely too dumb to take this one way out, but I just had to see if he had the minimal thinking skills to see the opportunity before him.

“GIVE SKETTIES NAO!” Apparently not. I grabbed the hose on the nozzle to the sink with one hand and pulled the cover off the sink with the other. I turned on the cold water, spraying him down. “Nu wike!!” he cried out. “Wawa nu good for smawtie! Smawtie too cowd!” I turned the water off, then grabbed him by the scruff of his neck with my left hand as I pinned him on his side to the bottom of the sink. I took the drill in my right hand, giving the trigger a gentle pull for effect.

“Shut up, you rude little shit.” I told him through clenched teeth as I stared coldly into the eye I could see. I lowered the drill to the shaft of his horn. “If you plan on keeping your horn, I suggest you stay completely still. Otherwise, I might slip….” I pulled the trigger, starting the drill. “And you’ll lose your horn entirely…”

I was curious to see if unicorn fluffies had nerves in their horns that could feel pain. From the screams in my ears and the resulting defecations I could see from my rude houseguest, I had my answer. Yes. He could feel everything. And we were only getting started.

19 Likes

Oooooo we gonna string him up by the horn?

1 Like