Cheap fluffy Owner 1: Tomato's adoptees (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 24206)

67 Likes

The tag for this image has “Cheap fluffy owner”. However, because it was uploaded much earlier than the other picture, and seems to have its own self-contained story, it has been kept seperate.

From what I remember if this image, the comments had been wondering what was meant by the term “treat”. However, and given both the hugbox and “cheap fluffy owner” tag, it is likely that the owner is providing cheaper runts for the pet fluffy who wants babies.

5 Likes

Oh, I always loved this concept and the idea of fluffies as toys for other fluffies

7 Likes

That was one of the comments on the picture to my memory, but I also think this was more meant to be a straight adoption. Of course, the person who has the real input would be the artist himself, Carpdime.

A fluffy seeing babbehs as just something to play with is very in line with a fluffy

5 Likes

Well its an adoptive mother. Its not quite the same as a mother who actually gives birth to the foals, so the demeanour may be different. Carp has depicted natural mothers as being really loving to their foals.

1 Like

“Babies are for playing house” is almost depressingly human.

3 Likes

I feel like an adult micro would make a better toy than bargain-bin foals. Especially from a hugbox perspective. I haven’t seen it mentioned here that the mare can nurse. So these foals are at best formula babies.

1 Like

Definitely not the focus of the image but I’m curious why these are reject foals.