Christmas Interlude (AMDk7)

I DID NOTICE!!! I didn’t want to assume they were my cameos because krampus wasn’t invented by me hahaha

I love the toy store you gave me!! I love that I sell shitty bootlegs and knockoffs!!! It’s totally like me!

2 Likes

i did base those krampus cameo’s on this one

Especially the wanger add on in the deluxe version to really punish naughty fluffies.

Dont forget the tagline
“It’s horrible here”

Cube fluffy is still a total square.

2 Likes

Now I’ve got to try to whip out a piece for crimis!!!

2 Likes

Of Rambo standing and looking around at a Tia’s world stand ?

1 Like

I was just thinking about it…. Do we have a reference for snowy? (That’s his gfs name right?)

1 Like

I do actually .

She is the all white fluffy.

And they both have a cameo here.

2 Likes

“Where will you be… when zombies invade the holidays?” - tagline for the closest Zambie will get to a christmas movie probably
… Maybe if there was a black comedy about a mad scientist having to take his newest experiment along when he goes to celebrate with relatives …? Hmm. That sounds fun actually.

The story itself is very cute! Nicely cozy for the holidays.

2 Likes

Sounds like you have been given ideas for a new crazy experiment of Dr Crazystein that will in no way backfire on him.

…Damn it i just realized I could have incorporated him in the story as well next to the battle fluffies.
Dr crazystein’s playset the doctor that fixes the "boo boo’s "

Oh, well.
Glad you like it though.
Zambie was on the front page when I wrote the cameo’s and iI kinda went yeah I can use that.

1 Like

I read the whole thing and still missed my own cameo. But it’s also 9 a.m so maybe it’s my morning brain. Lol. Good and very cute story.

3 Likes

Here you go.

2 Likes

Wow my morning brain mush. This is a very sweet cameo and also unexpected.

2 Likes

Well you suggested ( him her ? ) But that was a while ago.
Glad you like the story and the cameo though.

2 Likes

I’m guessing my guys are hanging with Riley and Rodney. Riley, gotta keep an eye on that one or unintended chaos ensues.

3 Likes

You’d be correct.

Goblin jr hangs with Riley and Rodney.
The third fluffy there is Brute.

Chaos is always fun, just not in a Christmas hugbox story.

2 Likes

Just remember Goblin Jr is bigger than Riley now, he’s been getting the hunter friend gene splicing treatment but age wise he’s still technically a young colt. :wink:

3 Likes

…Good lord, and Riley is already massive.
I just handwave it away that this is set before he bulked up that work …hopefully >.>

2 Likes

oh of course, timelines in stories are practically fluid. this could easily take place at any time in his foal-hood.

Wonder how big he is compared to a fluffalo.
( i adopted one with cybernetic front legs …she doesn’t know her own power)

well for reference he’ll max out at forty five pounds and stands knee high at the shoulder when standing next to a six foot two inch man.

So the size of a medium dog then.
I honestly have no idea how big an average fluffalo is.

Just that Rambo wil probably feel awfully small right about now.

1 Like