ChuuGo's by Fluff_Yu

While Trekking through the Western Pennsylvania mountains, Sarah Lars came across a Yukkuri Village called “Easytown” which gave her the idea to start a Restaurant chain dedicated to the idea of Fluffies as food. Named for the Yukkuri Chef who gave her the idea, ChuuGo’s trains local miscreants in the fine and experimental art of Fluffy preperation and cooking.

Drop off your Unwanted foals or fluffies for a FREE Mummah Milkshake made with real dam milk, freshly squeezed from our milkbags! Yukkuri eat free on Weekends!

Try our signature Foal in a Bowl, Foal gras, Fluffy Fat Fries, Fluffburgers, Mummah Milkshakes, and yes, Sketties… with Fluffy balls! So come on down to ChuuGo’s and take it easy!

This was my first attempt to do something with InkScape, and the process makes me miss Adobe Illustrator. No idea how to keep the lines from autocurving without clicking off or smooth the pointy parts.

6 Likes

Are fluffy balls made from fluffy meat, or are they actual fluffies’ balls?

2 Likes

I’ve not messed with Inkscape. Affinity Designer seems okay? There is a demo for that. Not sure if it’s 30 or 90 days though. They’ve had specials for extra long demos and at half price too.

1 Like

Fluffy meat, though prarie oysters are avaliable on request!

3 Likes

“Prairie oysters” is a nice one. I also call them “fluffy oysters” or “fluffnuts.”

1 Like