'Cited Poopies Throws A Wrench In Adoption Pt. 2 (Jem Mace)

Found tablet stylus :smiley: Manager working hard to save this sale.

68 Likes

So the manager is an asshole too.
The customer has a point about this fluffy not being entirely house trained
but, he is stil an asshole.

Iā€™m, stil on the fluffies side here.

17 Likes

I am optimistic this will have a happy ending!
For those who enjoy fluffies being abused.

8 Likes

Iā€™m wish washy on abuse.
Sometimes iā€™ll go for straight the razor ( and fluffy cojones)
Other times im straight up hugbox.

Its the filthy hugbox for me this time, this fluffy did nothing wrong other then getting over excited in front of an uptight asshat.

10 Likes

Oh dearā€¦

He is definitely still getting adopted.

5 Likes

If he shits every time he gets excited then thatā€™s a problem.
Therefore itā€™s regrettable and tragic but thereā€™s no other option but to put him through horrible torture. If only there were another way, but this is how life is. His torment was the only outcome that could result from his actions.

I am being sarcastic of course.

9 Likes

From what iā€™m getting is that he is the keeper fluffy and the brown fluffies wil get horrible abuse to keep him inline.

It sucks ass to be a brown fluffy. ( pun intended)

5 Likes

Thatā€™s sadly realistic, though.

If a dog doesnā€™t have bowel control, it will be difficult to sell and likely be put down.

5 Likes

Kid, learn when to fold them and get the fuck outta there.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t consider that.

I assumed he was going to be turned into a litter pal.

2 Likes

That is also possible, but the asshole customer doesnā€™t want brown fluffies.
so I assumed this one was a good color.

4 Likes

Bit hard for the fluffy, ā€¦oh you meant the customer.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty good reasoning.

However, trying to scare him into not pooping will likely make him poop more.

3 Likes

Before the manager shows the customer how to pillow, we hear a loud snap of the sorry stick.

ā€œDonā€™t worry, this failure will be our next teaching Fluffy, come this way, Sirā€

They walk past the dying Fluffy, and both are chatting about the simple things one can use to get started pillowing the Fluffy

Huu huu, am nu abew tu hewp odduw fwens! Scree! Maehbe Smawee hewe am!

The hiding Smarty walks in, and says

Dummeh Munstah, towd ou tu goh im wittahbawks befow hoomin seeing! Ou suppose tu nu scawdie oh cited Poopeh, ebbah. Buh, nu, dummeh sai, am nu nee tu Poopeh, am not going tu bad Poopeh! Am Smarty foh weasun!! Hatechu hoomins, buh oddah babbehs bes gu tu housies, am teachies ou how tu be besses dopted babbehs. Cwose see pwaces, boo boo juice am aww obuh thinking pwace. Bai, dummeh!

The human hating Smarty leaves, and the dying Fluffy is left alone til the janitor plucks the dead Fluffy from the Presentation safe area

1 Like

Neither the manager, nor the asshole customer have the fluffies best interest at heart.
The manager just wants a sale.
The asshole customer a low maintenance pet.
I got a stuffed fish for him, it dont need nothing just sits there looking pretty ā€¦and stuffed.

2 Likes

Now now, the man clearly wants something that talksā€¦ he needs a singing fish!

3 Likes

And then slap him with it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the bitch!

1 Like

Might stil be too high maintenance, for him.
The damn thing need battrees.

4 Likes

So basically. To sell a fluffy, the manager has to raise a stock of brown fluffies in case the new owner wants to scare them into submission. And he has to raise them well, otherwise any punishment they go through will be severely dampened/they might go in the wan die loop immediately. Which costs money. And the new owner might not need these 3 example fluffies. Which means they stay longer and require more money and time. Even on minimal budget, you still gotta clean their habitat up to avoid illnesses and infections spreading.

The new owner seems horrified when ā€œintensity of punishment leading to death within a monthā€ is mentioned. He still is interested in forcing his pet to shit all over another one. As if that will smell good after a minute.

In all of this, the solution proposed isā€¦ scare the fluffy to death in hopes he wonā€™t poop. When even humans, when faced with horror and torture, end up soiling themselves. Yep.

Who are these two, the lead designers for the Flintstonesā€™ cars?

2 Likes