'Cited Poopies Throws A Wrench In Adoption Pt. 2 (Jem Mace)

“Was onwy widdew ass-ident b’cause su much wub! Wub good!”
Idk I think it said something about wanting to become a litterpal?

3 Likes

You could explain that the brown ones are unwanted littermates, and kept around just for this scenario.
But its sooner they are sold off and turned in to kibble.

And yes I am a aware its a bit silly to get up and arms about a fictional scenario with a fictional animal.
But being a pet owner is hard work.
It requires dedication and comitment.

If not don’t bother with a pet, get a pet rock.
It may even grow some moss.

2 Likes

That’s the adult fluff!

He clearly did, to the operation table with him!

More like, the brown fluffies don’t sell, they usually get put down and cremated (or whatever other use), so he’s trying to
1.offload the unprofitably colored fluffies in a productive way
2. close a sale of a profitable fluffy (plus its food, bed, sorry-stick, accessories…everything that goes into a new pet) that otherwise won’t go through because his mark is a flighty jerk.

Sales, baby :point_right: :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah…sounds like a pet store.

1 Like

It did everything wrong and we are going to bully it into oblivion for it

3 Likes

Oh, well in that case i can has popcorn ?

1 Like

Always

Salt popcorn plox ( salted by fluffy tears)

2 Likes

Me encanta el giro dramático que está dando está historia en especial porque le están dando unas falsas esperanzas de tener una linda casa y un papi amoroso quien se supone lo mimaria voy juguetes , abrazos y mucho amor

1 Like

You’re hitting a rich vein of pity here. This meek fluffy babbling is top notch.

My money is on that little fluffy… to be used for the amputation practice and be transformed into a litter pal.

2 Likes

Call it a hunch…

1 Like

Oh, you may regret asking to be adopted now dude.

Love it, I absolutely love it! I can’t wait for more

As someone who worked a long time in fast food…

I want nothing but the absolute worst suffering for that customer.

My irl dog Cosmo was less than a week from being put down when we got him… he had no control over his bowels (he thought he was a human ‘‘puppy’’, and didn’t know he was a dog). He turned 5 years old less than a month ago, and he’s never made a mess in the house since we got him. he’s currently snoring and drooling on my foot. ^^ so there’s a little ray of hugbox, hehe!

Would have take the sorry stick to the manager