[Collab](Concept by Fluffystalker(Art by Somethingcheeky))

The rejected, the forgotten and the slain do not rest. They do not forgive nor do they forget. If enough of these souls gather together they can turn there combined hatred into a being powerful enough to enact there vengeance. These creatures are called stalkers.

The neglected is made foals that starved because their mummah only fed the bestest baby or were abandoned by the mummah to take the best baby only, these monsters with the only memory of hunger will hunt any mummah relentlessly and bite of the teats and crushing the best babbeh. They are the size of a normal fluffy (which is the size of an average tabby cat), though they only weigh two pounds. There legs make a distinctive clicking noise as they walk.

The rejected are made from poopie babehs and those who found no love in life, they miserbley scurry through alleyways and sewers grabbing any foal they can find. Adding there weanlings pelt to its hood, which it where’s at all times, it believes that by doing this it can become beautiful. All stalkers echo the last thoughts of the souls which inhabit its form, the neglected begs for love from any who can here it. The neglected stands at three feet tall.

The enfied, these are the only stalkers who hunt fluffies and humans. As sexual crimes are nonexistent among fluffy populations unless forced by humans, or directly perpetrated by a human these stalkers are ten feet long scraping itself apon the ground it hunts for victims, once found The enfied will destroy the genitals of its victim. Strangely these are the only stalkers shown to comfort foals it finds hugging them before letting them go.

[A very special thanks to FluffyStalker, who was instrumental in the creation of this post.]

22 Likes

I like to see this

4 Likes

Would any of them accept comfort from my character? She’ll often take in wounded fluffs ages chirpy to filly/colt and take care of them until they can be released with a tag. I doubt the last one would but maybe the second?

6 Likes

This is actually pretty cool. I’m not usually into horror/weird box but I really love this. Good job.

4 Likes

It wasn’t include it but all of them can be comforted. I’ll let you decide in what sense.

3 Likes

Oh, fuck yes

I’m loving this

Symbolic monster designs are my fucking jam and there’s so much potential with the fluffyverse.

I’ve been wanting to do vengeful fluffy spirits myself. It actually helps to see other people do them as it shows there’s a ‘market’ for them, you know?

There are great designs to boot, with Neglected’s surreal, emaciated anatomy and the grotesque yet disturbingly sympathetic Enfied.

All three go in different directions for their creepiness and I appreciate them.

I also like that the Enfied is comparatively kind. There’s something sweet about such creatures having empathy like that, and it adds to how tragic their existence is, and the Enfied’s tragedy is what makes them so disturbing in the first place.

If a suggestions are alright, a simple fluffy vs stalker size comparison would be a good addition. A strong visual for comparing how skinny the Neglected is, or how huge the Enfied. Scribbled silhouettes will do, nothing fancy needed. Or nothing at all, it’s your works.

Would fan art at some point be okay? I have work to catch up on so it wouldn’t come soon but I’d like to ask anyway

4 Likes

First of all, I would love to add a size chart for you. Secondly the idea of someone making fanart of anything I’m involved with is mind boggling, so take all the time you need I’ll still be incredibly flattered.

@ShrugBox

4 Likes

I LOVE cryptids. The lore and mythology behind creatures of ancient cultures has always fascinated me. Wendigos, Skinwalkers, Chupacabras, Yetis, Sasquatch, the Mothman, I find these things fascinating because ancient cultures rarely believed they were a part of nature, they believed they were a consequence of injustice or evil action. And I love seeing these ideas being pulled into the FC.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think I’ve found an exception to my core tenet (Fluffes are Pathetic). These things are horrifying, and yet I feel they fit in quite naturally in a world where Hasbio exists and manufactured creatures are a part of daily life. I really hope you continue this little series! :star_struck: :hugs:

4 Likes

For the neglected I’d probably provide a warm room with plenty of blankets and stuffies. Soft music playing in the background with their preferred way of food at given intervals.

For the rejected it would be a similar room, probably with a second stalker for comfort and huggies. Fresh pelts provided each day for them to choose from along with the meat from the fluffy.

For the enfied? A padded room for them to rest in, restrained smarties or smarty foals that can’t be helped when they get any urges. Along with some medical help so they aren’t dragging their insides around everywhere anymore

3 Likes

As a sort of headcannon to a headcannon i think that it would be cool if the neglected/rejected would be loved and cared for, and they’d revert to their old or better form.

2 Likes

At the point they’re stalkers there’s no remain of better or old form because it’s already a lot of fluffy souls together into it, you can grant it’s last desires in the way you said and lessen the aggressive behavior against their targets

2 Likes

thats a good point, but at least least maybe the neglected could be less skinny

2 Likes

I think it’s ok that way, after all most neglected foals end up dying malnourished or die of starvation

2 Likes

thats the sad truth brother, but is there like a small chance that they become a stalker or is it just 100% of the time they turn into stalkers

1 Like

we have a saying in Russia: no matter how much you feed a wolf, it still looks into the forest. you may feed, but I doubt it will abandon its mission

1 Like

are you actually Russian or is that just a thing you heard

1 Like

i am actually Russian

2 Likes

cool

2 Likes

If there have been enough neglected babbehs dying in one place they become a stalker, that’s why you will usually find them in alleyways most of the time

2 Likes

hmmm i see. so if its just a sh*t mummah, or just a bad alley. there will most likely be a stalker

2 Likes