Colonel Jax Ref Sheet from GibHuggies’ future Fluffy Breeder comic (KerosineCannibal)

Colonel Jackson Sutton belongs to @gibhuggies and is the main character of their upcoming Fluffy Breeder comic.

44 Likes

This guy is really neat. I never did anything with my former Army guy but I feel like they probably know each other:

2 Likes

The military and the fluffys are a delight reminds me of the comic from https://fluffy-community.com/t/skettieland-esta-donde-tu-estas-chapter-1-eng-esp-original-story-written-by-frantti-davila-heredia-translated-by-larur-adaptation-and-art-inshi/25628 . I look forward to your work

2 Likes

Daaaamn. DILF alert. Lol …ahem. I mean. Uh.

…really good facial expressions, looking forward to more! >_>

4 Likes

This might seem weird to say,but I really like his mouth/lips. I find it so hard to give male characters lips without them looking overly feminine.

3 Likes

My eyes immediatly locked on their disapproving stare and I couldn’t read the words.

My brain just jumped straight to a gordon ramsey esque fluffy breeder.

'YOU #$%^'ING DONKEY!" xD

~slaps bread onto both sides of the fluffies head~ “What are you!?”
“Am nummies?” ~bonk~ "Am dummeh nummies siw… :frowning: "

5 Likes

I’d bless that crossover. I’ll keep you posted as the series progresses. Next up, the debut comic.

3 Likes

Makes fluffies call him Chef instead of Daddeh. I love it.

3 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to it

Goddam, bet fluffies aren’t the only ones calling him daddeh Squidward Oh No Hes Hot GIF - Squidward Oh No Hes Hot Shaking - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

Looks like he’d be paired up or go up against a Bane Fluffy.