UPDATED 2023 Fluffy Lifecycle Fact Sheet (KerosineCannibal)

This fact sheet is linked closely to @gibhuggies Fluffy Breeder comic.

94 Likes

Eee you’re posting again!

I don’t know why but it makes me happy to see that your idea of the fluffy lifecycle is pretty much identical to my own.

Or maybe it’s gibhuggies’ idea. It’s all good.

7 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Return of the greatest to ever do it. :pray:

1 Like

Not pictured: the part where fluffy pony drowns.

3 Likes

I audibly gasped when I saw that it was a post from you. Awesome to see you back, great work as usual.

3 Likes

I love the designs of your fluffys, I find them the most “if it were real I would sell my car to have one”

2 Likes

I love eyes of your breed.

2 Likes

A pleasure to watch and arbitrarily end that lifecycle.

6 Likes

That’s a chonky newborn! I imagine them a little smaller, such that you could fit 2-3 in your hand. Ofc if they’re being fed correctly, they’d probably be about that size in a matter of days.
#DOTH (Depends On The Headcannon)

2 Likes

I love the blue eyes detail at a young age. Just like kittens! <3

3 Likes

Oh yeah this sheet is by no means meant to be a canon for all other users fluffies. More for my own personal use and if others would like to reference it they can.

5 Likes

OMG CANNIBAL POSTING!

2 Likes

& / or the massive mutation rate implied by their origins & fecundity.

1 Like

Wow! Amazing, and I am so happy to see new content by you!

I was also working on a fluffy life cycle sheet and now yours has me really questioning how long (not very) I had them being chirpies. The longer they stay chirpy, the better!!

This is too adorable. Astounding as always.

2 Likes

Good to see yous till alive and around. And i missed infographics like that, one of best ways of getting the info.

1 Like

Your original was vital for a story I did. It helped set timing, leaving, and the sense of urgency that the story needed to work. It was a truly useful piece of work for me.

I’m not much for canon myself. Or continuity. But you helped make what I still feel was my best work. Thank you for doing this!

3 Likes

I’m very pleased to know that it was helpful to you! I think I’ve seen you link to it a few times and that always made me happy.
I feel like this one and the old one can be used for different purposes. The old one was created with the thought of them having the opportunity to be more pest like. With the fast aging and reproduction it made sense that people would potentially see tons and tons of strays. (Like in the fall of Cleveland) If they didn’t have either of these I couldn’t make sense of how they’d be so widespread when they’re fragile and not usually meant for outdoor life.
This updated one is a lot more realistic. Gibhuggies and I brainstormed what we thought worked best and I’m happy with our results.
But like all my work, anyone can take and change what they please for their own creations. The creativity is a huge part of what I love about this community

4 Likes

I sometimes use this for reference but as a guideline for brsinstorming and whatnot. Or a blend of this plus Great White Nope’s lifecycle stuff