Comish: Urban Legend # 3 ( by Fuzztoy and FallenAngel )

Comish and story by @Fuzztoy

PREVIOUS << FIRST >> NEXT

=======================
Open for commissions, for info pm me :slight_smile:
One weeks left ! June Promo is on going, check it HERE

65 Likes

I do really like the good smarty trope, they’re just looking out for their families and trying to keep them safe. A lot of Smarties are total assholes and the good Smarties are practically heroes in comparison.

11 Likes

It’s not often I see a good smarty friend, but when I do it feels kinda nice.

It must be a relief for the Witch Bride to have a pleasant encounter with fluffies for once

11 Likes

Yeah, she usually would theorize bout that change or would secretly observe if such change can “evolve” or not.

1 Like

Sounds like she and Jitters could share notes on their observations lol

3 Likes

She got issues with men but she would enjoy tempting Jitters for the fun of it :sweat_smile: She dislike “scientist people” as they all “talk too much”.

If share notes that would be Cassandra of The Path story as she is one of the creators (in my world lore)

2 Likes

She’s a mood lol! Jitters would be so terrified of her, yet fascinated because of her supernatural nature

I remember that story! I love your writing! I wonder what Cassandra would think of his research on kelpie fluffies, or the different subspecies evolutions of fluffies in general :thinking:

2 Likes

She can be real scary, but at times from the looks of it, she understands survival. I mean with fluffies we’re born into a world that pretty much uses them for profit Or stress toys

It is interesting to see how some fluffy are just trying to live and still sitting to the program of being cute little guys who just want love

1 Like

She would be curious and also confuse in a way the species that escape way back where classic prototypes and some sea fluffs was released by stupid animal right group.

She would speculate could be due to evolution even her colleague Dr Pelloni would agree - from the story Caesar

1 Like

Does this spectrum have any rules or is it just whether you are good or bad?

I think the rules are “don’t be a butthole”/“don’t piss off the monster lady”. :ahahaha:

2 Likes

Too complicated for 90% of fluffies to understand.

This is the first time Witch Bride begin to have doubt bout them HERE maybe not :sweat_smile:

I gotta say I wasn’t expecting that to end well for them at all.

1 Like

Once in a while, kind ones do come along. Hopefully they don’t forget her generosity.

1 Like

Damn this is some good stuff also I just catched up on pretty much everything I need to know so in prepared for the next post

1 Like

:motorboat: :melon::melon:!!

Cassandra AND Witch Bride?? Please don’t. My heart can only handle so much feminine hotness! :heart:

2 Likes

This was a nice outcome to have… rare.

1 Like

I’m writing a script with both of them in it. Stay tuned.

1 Like