Could it be? ( by: FallenAngel )

Aa the old saying goes : " Asked nicely. "

The Witch Bride story is HERE

tree01-w

==============

For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

80 Likes

Love that the blue one got away with the magic equivalent of marker face scribbles. The power of trying to be nice! And the green one’s adorable, his family’s gonna eat well.

As for the smarty… well, nobody can say he’s got a small dick anymore. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Smarty got wood.

Just not the wood he wants to have

14 Likes

That’s so true :rofl:

5 Likes

i love her having to look at herself and see some fluffys are good. ahhh thats so cute <3

7 Likes

Some deserve evolution.

Others… Eeeeh…

6 Likes

He wont get crabs he’ll get termites

6 Likes

“And dat babbehs, am how ou’ daddehs daddeh got hewd dis nummy tree.” The stallion adds looking back at the dirt they mounded up around their fathers body when they passed so the tree could continue after his death.

Meanwhile in the woods the smarty tree and the bitch mare tree work together to continue to grow. The mare tree can only moan and complain as others drink from it. But those close enough to drink from it are in danger, of the Enfie tree. Those that succomb to the enfie tree nourish the soil for the two trees.

10 Likes

I’d honestly would of preferred the Green one to suffer and the Smarty to get something good. His and the pink fluffies colors are more appealing to be honest.

1 Like

At least the blue one tried to be the voice of reason.
I guess that’s the reason why he got away with a relatively minor transformation.

5 Likes

Everyone is enjoying the awesome comic, and then there’s me.

6 Likes

Polite green fluffy got his wish.

Smarty and his ugly bitch deserve this. Let the plants grow and consume their stupid little bodies.

5 Likes

Give goodness to the good, and badness to the bad. Simple as that.

4 Likes

Or wild animals get them first since they wont be going anywhere except the blue one.

3 Likes

Smarty’s got wood for the rest of his life.

4 Likes

She’s kinda bad tho…

2 Likes

Nice to see more of the Witch Bride.

It would be interesting to see her interact with other humans, perhaps fluffy owners.

More world building involving the Witch Bride would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

That was such a wholesome twist, that fluffy knows what starving to death is and doesn’t want their family to go trought that even if takes his life away, he also knows have a limit time and would prepare them for once he is gone.

3 Likes

I have to admit, she’s got one hell of a bra. Naturals don’t do that without help.

4 Likes

Great visual gags

2 Likes