Rules # 1 (by: FallenAngel)

Just doing a short horror as Halloween is just around the corner. Its a stand alone story as well.

Story is inspired from the youtube Light House Horror stories under their “Scary Rules Stories” go check it if you got time.

rule01-w

Next>>

124 Likes

Man the Witch Bride is fuckin stacked.
Anyone got her number?

19 Likes

Rule 1: Maintain eye contact.

15 Likes

And everyone fails :sweat_smile::joy:

8 Likes

This makes me wanna see a comic where a fluffy encounters Kuchisake-onna

4 Likes

If I had to guess, I’d say it’s 666…

7 Likes

“Da wuwes nu appwy tu Smawty cos Smawty nu can wead.”

12 Likes

pull ear

Witch Bride: Then listen and listen well shitrat!!

:joy:

10 Likes

Or Pure stupidity

We all know the real answer here.

5 Likes

why say f word in your comment. are you samuel L jackson?

This is the internet, specifically the part of the internet where we brutalise talking animals.

People are gonna say fuck

8 Likes

(post deleted by author)

like tony montana from scarface say these word?

Why the fucking fuckity fuck not?

2 Likes

the source

Got it. ~maintains eye contact with her breasts~

5 Likes

Promising story…We need more of this story, whenever you want to do it, of course…

So this is an alternative reality where blue bestest baby grew up to become a full fledged smarty rather than becoming bird food or taking a forever vacation in hell?
It wouldn’t surprise me if his streak of good luck is about to come to a supernatural end.

2 Likes

I hope this foolish shitrat will die in an extremely painful and terrifying way, preferably by cutting him to pieces while he is alive, in front of his damn mare and little brat,and then tell them what the hell will happen to this kind of stupid, bad, and damn smarty shitrat.We long for the blood of smarty shitrat, praising the great Warp.I hope this shitrat will die die die die die die die die die dieeeee and die in incredible pain right nowwwwwww!!!
(Screaming) (Twisting) (Dark crawling) (Crawling) (Twisting) (Dark wriggling) (Rolling) (Intense crawling) (Twisting) (Spasm) (Roaring) (Squeezing) (Dark low growling) (Crawling) (Splitting) (Walking ashore) (Twisting) (Spasm) (Squeezing) (Twisting walking) (Attacking regardless of target)
right nowwwwwww!!!#$%^&*Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!

It’s not Bestest, I think. Bestest has cyan fluff, and a more 𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓱 mane.

6 Likes