Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

95 Likes

This feels very junji Ito to me

8 Likes

“Dis am fwuffy howe! It wuz made fow fwuffy!”

7 Likes

This is actually kinda creepy and I love it!

2 Likes

I would be the grandfather of all liars if I claimed that i didn’t find it satisfying to see the bestest lardrat choke on that maggot infested sludge!
It better not be the milk sludge that kills the shitrat as poisoning would be too lenient for the little bastard.

3 Likes

Funny enough Inshi did a comic on that XD

2 Likes

You know what Junji Ito’s favorite Konami game is?

DDR… DDR… DDR…

3 Likes

The dance game?

1 Like

the-simpsons-thats-the-joke

1 Like

Haha :smile:

1 Like

mUmMaH LoVe BabBeH…

BaBbeh l0Ve mUmMaH…

dRInK aLl thE MilKiEs…

G̵͎͈̳̟̲̊̀r̵̡̧̭͖͎̻̞͈̝̺̝̯̻͂̈̾́̌͋o̵̲͙̼̿̾̇͊̏͐̈́̚̕͜w̴͕̜̻̦͖̫̜̲̪̘̺̆̍̀̏̌͗̇͌̊̓̆͒̕̕͜͜͝ͅ ̶̼̪̳̺͖̦̣͈̋͝B̶̟͔̣̲͙͓̺̩̣͉͔̪͗̊̉̀͋̾̂̇̆͒̽͘͜͠͝ͅȋ̸̡̤͈͇̝̗̩͉̼̻͖̥͖̐̃̊̀̉̆̋̋͂̓͝͠ͅͅg̴͎̰̭̖̱̖̭͉̟̠̭͉͉̙͘ ̵̢̝̟͖̲̮̰͙̌̐̀̾̚͠a̶͉͊̐n̵̤͖̣̎́͑̆̂̎̅̓͗d̷̢̨̧̖̙̞̭̝̬̦̦͔̥͊͂͑ ̶̣̯̞͇͉͆͆̏̄̉̔͠S̷̡̧̖̙͓͉̬̫͌ͅṯ̷̩̭͕̞͖̳̣̘̘̯͔̙̥̀͒͠ȓ̴̳̺̤̥̮̭͎̟̜̌͋̓̐̂̾́̔̅̒̊͠͠ơ̵͎̆̀͑͗̔͛̈́n̶̨͎͕̓̽̽́͂͋̈́͘g̶̦̫͎͈̭̠̫̼͚͕͑̀͂̓͑́̇̉

7 Likes

Get what you deserve you entitled shit nugget.

1 Like

I love how, despite being the author for many horror works, he’s really a light-hearted kind of guy. I mean, he literally made a manga in his classic horror style about his cats and how much he loves them

4 Likes

On one side, I think Ballsack drinking what is likely rancid milk from the living corpse of his mother is a nice first step towards his eventually karmic retribution.

On the other side… that’s fucked up

3 Likes

It really goes to show that things depicted in art and stories don’t always represent the artist behind them, something that applies to FC as well (for the most part, at least).

4 Likes

I’m surprised the fat turd had the intelligence to realise he left the safety of the nestie.

1 Like

Oh lord he puked maggots

1 Like

He just level up 1% of his brain :joy:

1 Like

I wonder if this will be a brief interruption in his cycle of never endingly being raised as a spoilt brat and dying a thousand different deaths.

Verdict is ~ HELL NO !! Let that shit rat son of goldie suffer just like his mother is … well she’s suffering a hellish form of punishment being nothing more than a effie toy/semi-pillow/breeding mare now ( yes im referring to fallens other comic ) but nah we all know bestest is never gonna change their way

1 Like