============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

96 Likes

He’s half the man he used to be.

And he was barely half a man to begin with

8 Likes

YES! FINALLY, BESTEST GETS TO SUFFER!

4 Likes

Hehe… haha ~ oh my seems like lil bestest is no more ~ i do wonder how the will it end ? and will the alicorn be alive and given a home by our wicken maiden ~ but i do know this bestest is forever no more ~ til his next life that is for his is a cycle of death and rebirth only to suffer for our entertainment~

2 Likes

Slow and painful … i like this Eldredge beings style

3 Likes

Play with the victim, pull it apart piece by piece, break it down to the point where it begs for the sweet release of death but won’t find it.
Still hoping that the green Alicorn will survive the ordeal. Unless you’re planning to throw us a curveball at the very end i am confident that it will survive. That being said the value of survival depends on the survivors ability to keep on surviving.
If its left alone to fend for itself it’s probably going to starve to death.

3 Likes

Yes, crawl back to mom you pathetic needy dumbfuck. No one shall mourn thee anyways.

3 Likes

It’s always so satisfying to watch him die a long painful death again :3

2 Likes

Oh no, whatever will happen to the poor little pig-horse that definitely doesn’t deserve what cruel fate is about to befall it?

1 Like

Eternal hell of suffering pain and agony ?

1 Like

Permission, nay, encouragement to hate a character is such a powerful thing. Especially when they’re so unambiguously awful.

1 Like

Super paneling! Very dramatic!

2 Likes

Ending stretch on this, haha. “And then there was one”

1 Like

Thanks. :blush:

Hoping to make it as “you dont see it but you know that thing is horrible” vibe.

2 Likes

You nailed it.

2 Likes

And for one brief life cycle, Bestest brings some value to the world-

as dinner and a show.

1 Like

one of us! one of us!

1 Like

The price of suffering 1 bestest babeh
Prince of entertainment… priceless

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha hilarious, the fat ass get what he deserves.