Rules # 17 (by: FallenAngel)

rule17-r

Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

97 Likes

How did the foal end up in the forest?
Did the shack grow legs and walked away?
Either way it’s good to see that the little Alicorn not only survived but got adopted by what seems like a good mother.

10 Likes

I don’t think the shack ever existed, it was only there through magical means to lure potential victims inside.

The kid followed the rules do they were allowed to live, granted to were too young to understand the rules, let alone break them, but they did what their family could not and made it through the night

20 Likes

Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t. Considering the fantastical elements found in FallenAngel’s previous works i wouldn’t rule out any possibilities.

6 Likes

That mare looks familiar. Is she in another of your stories? I noticed you reused the blue filly a few times.

3 Likes

It’s a bit of trick spirits and Some supernatural creatures can do. The more intelligent ones can create Illusionary domains that bewilders the senses of their victims…

There are legends of Jorogumos and Kitsunes that would lure men into their den to seduce them to stay until they consume them… they would make some abandoned place or open field look like some extravagant house/palace.

Some spirits are even strong enough to bewilders the victims sense of Time.

In this case tho… it maybe a Yama Uba (Mountain Hag). A spirit that disguises themselves as a Kindly old woman to trick travelers to stay on their “inn”, feeding them and giving them a room to stay for a night. They then would call on other Yokai to help consume their victims.

8 Likes

No the mare is new I just random draw her.

As for the bestest, he became a meme or a butt of jokes here ever since The Path story, reader fond of him and his shit so I start using him again like “reincarnated” again and again until he really change and some other writers enjoy using him to be as shitty as he is and dies in the end.

10 Likes

Winning by doing absolutely nothing, you love to see it.

7 Likes

The mare looks like an abused pegasus or perhaps an alicorn based on the scars on her back and stuff.

4 Likes

what if the alicorn summoned all those creatures?..

1 Like

4 Likes

Amazing that all it really took to make it through the night was being brought to the safe spot and not leaving. And five out of six shitrats FAILED to do so. And let’s face it if the alicorn was more mobile it too likely would have tried to flee and been eaten. Fluffies truly are not at all capable of survival in the wild.

Oh well, at least things seem to be improving for the alicorn, as whether on purpose or chance it has been left where a seemingly compassionate fluffy mare could find him.

3 Likes

Sweet green baby gets a sorta happy ending. Good for it.

4 Likes

As one who was born of magic i can say it did exist… only til the sunrise … as for the witch her magic is illusion based so there was a time limit on how long it could have existed so in a way… it could have been the lil foals doing or a spirit doing …

i wish every time i survived an unimaginable horror someone popped a tiddy in my mouth.

7 Likes

Si fue adoptado por una buena mumma de seguro ella tuvo alicornio antes y con cuernos que brillan y la gente se los llevaban por su valor

1 Like

¡Estoy de acuerdo! Eso cabe con la historia

English:
Elfluffy: If he was adopted by a good mother, she surely had an alicorn before and with horns that shine and people took them for their value.

Me: I agree! That would fit in the story.

1 Like

Awww so cute a mare who might recently lost her foals is a mummah again <3

2 Likes

I guess so … im wondering how though… but then again best not to ask since it might be a painful memory… still at least green gets a happy ending

1 Like

Ohh Baba Yaga’s chicken house :blush:

3 Likes