Rules # 18 -END + Bonus (by: FallenAngel)

NOTE: UPDATE - Add characters profile below.

rule18-w

rule19-w

Previous | >First< |

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

109 Likes

A nice, wholesome ending! Great work on this comic!

Will we be seeing ghost mom again? Asking for a friend.

11 Likes

You did really good angel! Loved it so much!

2 Likes

Thank you, glad you like it.

3 Likes

Could be she is unpredictable ^^

7 Likes

Excellent as always

2 Likes

This was a great comic series. You once again knocked it out the park @FallenAngel007.

3 Likes

Love this ending. Good to see the little one get a happy ending

1 Like

Amazing work as always, FallenAngel!

1 Like

And so a new cycle begins.
So the mare who adopted the Alicorn was a survivor of a herd that was destroyed by those wolves?
Looking forward to the lore pages on the new creatures that you mentioned before.
Overall this is upp there on the same level as the best of your previous comics, keep up the good work!
This is yet another masterpiece and as such it’s final score is ten out of ten bestest babies begging for a quick death while being slowly ripped apart by unseen monsters.

3 Likes

" So the mare who adopted the Alicorn was a survivor of a herd that was destroyed by those wolves? "

Yup, she manage to survive the massacre.

4 Likes

Heh … even beings of magic need some thing to do ~ and glade the lil one got adopted

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I like how you have your own world of fantasy. Your supernatural elements have a hint of familiarity, but are unique enough to add an air of mystery. I look forward to your next work.

2 Likes

That’s actually an interesting concept, fluffies believing in God. I bet their world would be shattered when they learn that they are an abomination in Gods eyes.

1 Like

Or, you know, when they learn that there is no god.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

you are disrespecting my belief in no god

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

… Isn’t this similar to the situation that rules against hugboxers and abusers attacking each other in comments was made for? :shrug:

Anyways, great ending!

1 Like