Rules # 8 (by: FallenAngel)

rule08-w

Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

92 Likes

Look at that smug fat little turd smiling in that last panel… i hope he gets turned into a cookie or something and the alicorn foal eats them.

16 Likes

2 down. 1 rule left. Let’s see who survives

4 Likes

More like yummy dumbfuck is more like it. Hope the other bitch foal bites the dust as well.

2 Likes

Yeurk, don’t eat that

4 Likes

Like they say: “Fuck around and find out”

1 Like

2 Likes

Damn now I’m inspired to do a comic about Fluffies getting fucked over by the fae!

That little light-blue asshole with the glorious blonde mane never ceases to frustrate and enrage. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

The gleeful little shit better be paying dearly for his selfishness and pettiness.
His siblings died relatively quickly, i hope that the bestest shitrat will be denied that luxury when his time comes.

4 Likes

You notice that to … i really hope this lil turd gets what coming to him 10 fold all cause he’s the one who cause the death of his siblings

1 Like

Yeah… also the reason why i mentioned him turned into a DBZ cookie for example is cuz of karma. He denies his alicorn sibling most of the milk after the others had their fill…so it would be fitting if he was paralysed and conscious as a treat and witnesses the foal he denies much substance to be substance himself… also its a horrific way to go.

Also him being eaten or diced is too good of a punishment for that butterball.

I could think of far worst fates for bestest

1 Like

Do tell, I’d like to hear em… genuinely asking im curious :thinking: :3

But theres no brown foal friend

1 Like

Sorry i gotten em confused with what they call poopie colors and forgot about the vomit green shades… lol my bad but my point still stands on butterballs punishment

1 Like

Lets see… dragged into a hell portal … having its head removed by the same creature turn into poop again crushed burn and having its wittle soul ripped out of its body

1 Like

Yep thats hardcore and good

Same hope he chokes on something preferably his own junk

1 Like

Too small for him to choke on

1 Like