Rules # 9 (by: FallenAngel)

rule09-w

Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

102 Likes

Damn that smarty is dropping the harsh facts on that pampered butterball…this will make it sting more if he dies… weird first time i ever said that

20 Likes

A smarter than your average bear Smarty. Intriguing.

Shame it’s not gonna mean Jack-Shit but at least Joffrey here has an excuse to throw his weight around like the egotistical wee cunt he is

13 Likes

bruh, karma is real

4 Likes

And now the fatty shitratty will enact a stupid plan to get rid of the green Alicorn.
A plan that is going to backfire and either maim or killing the bestest fatty ratty or end with him being caught red hoved by his parents. He will overplay his cards and pay the price one way or another.

8 Likes

Finally a sample of a fluffy with some common sense

3 Likes

It’s refreshing to see a herd leader who can actually tell when one of the babbies is just being a manipulative little snake. Shame he’s probably going to die horribly.

5 Likes

Seems like bestest plans are gonna go up in flames ~ … lets see the fate of this lil fat turd and how many more times his death is grusome

4 Likes

Bestest bitch oughta be fed to whatever comes next.

3 Likes

Turn the bastard into sketties and feed him to his alicorn bruddah.

2 Likes

i kinda like this kind of smarty
they are assholes yeah but they at least do it for a reason,fluffys in the wild have to be strong (at least mentally)and since babies take so many resources,choosing favourites makes sense

3 Likes

Hey, does the little gremlin have a name?

I can’t wait for that little “bestest” to get what’s coming to him

2 Likes

Daddy’s done with Blue Boy’s bullshit. Think he’ll keep a closer eye on him from now on, maybe even toss him to the next danger if he steps out of line?

3 Likes

The creature ? I havent given it a name yet will add on their profile at the end of the story.

1 Like

The reason why the smarty wasnt going bonkers due to his upbringing that he expect his kids wont or will survive in such harsh initiation as he has been when he was a foal

The only bad side is him being a smarty.

Dave. It’s name is Dave.

1 Like

Dave is a nice name

Translation: Cuz youz a punkass bitch

Neat