Rules # 7 (by: FallenAngel)

rule07-w

Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

86 Likes

“Soon Smarty” might be the most annoying addition to the canon in a while.

Why stop at an egotistical adult when you could have an egotistical kid who hasn’t bothered to lead a herd yet, they just feel entitled to the role?

26 Likes

Oh I cant wait for that little shit to get what’s coming to him.

7 Likes

Smarty about to go to “Skettiland”

5 Likes

Is it weird i hope that foal or the fat spoiled one to get turned into nummies like something from Dragonball Z? Some magic mixed into the abuse and karma.

05eaef7e2053d7b71c21ad19758f503852d0866a_hq

10 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Ugh, I dislike the thought of that fatass fluff even having a moment of happiness- but the other foal is a smarty and also deserves a horrible fate. Maybe daddeh will beat Bestest into a pile of mush first. Or I should just be patient.

That second to last panel though, never wanted to slap a fluffy so badly. And they don’t even exist! Very well done!

2 Likes

Another one on a one way trip to skettiland!
Hopefully the bestest will suffer such a horrible fate that the fate of the filly and this specimen will seem like heaven in comparison.

4 Likes

Shesh even in this life bestest is still a dick … how much ya wanna be he’s next to go

1 Like

images

Must be after midnight.

4 Likes

Hopefully the lady has cameras to see what the fat asshole did and punish him for that

And another foal is soon to be a goner as well. Good.

1 Like

The very worst thing that a smarty it’s an actually clever smarty being so manipulative specially at such a young age, I despice that foal

3 Likes

“Soon Smarty” is the worst thing I’ve heard in a while. Absolutely hate it :joy:

2 Likes

That said: I’m thinking it’ll get the worst of things. That foal is a favorite punching bag of stories, after all.

2 Likes

Goblins are real :^)

1 Like

Did you mean Joffrey Baratheon?

Hahahaha, how stupid of the dark blue shitrat. Doesn’t gonna lie the light blue fat ass is really sneaky and think about how to eliminate the competition.

Wtf did you seriously go through and comment on every single image FA ha ever done