Rules # 12 (by: FallenAngel)

rule12-w

Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

88 Likes

I hope the witch or another creature prevents the anicorn’s death… also i hope blonde butterball here gets turned into a treat for the alicorn or even better, melts into milk.

18 Likes

Please let the witch save the little green boi! I also want the bestesh asshole to get boiled alive

11 Likes

I think Ballsack is gonna kill his Alicorn brother.

And I think the powers that be will punish him for his actions

9 Likes

The little one is going to live through it. Because this is FallenAngel, that like the little thing a lot.

7 Likes

Cyan bestest babbeh about to die again: Aah poopies. Hewe go gain…

2 Likes

Loving the story so far. Can’t wait to see the little blue shit get eviscerated.

3 Likes

Screw bestest save the green

1 Like

The 4th panel seems to be the point where the bestest lardrat drops any pretence of not being a cartoonishly evil cunt.
Oh my gosh! It seems like the first part of my guess was correct!
His parents probably isn’t even digested yet and he’s already planning fratricide/sororicide.
Hopefully the second half of my guess will play out as well, the part where the lardrat fails and suffers a horrific fate.

3 Likes

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I was as well. I liked the idea of him being the last survivor and having to deal with the consequences of it.

1 Like

Kinda wish there’s was a comic where injustice prevails like irl and the smug idiot gets scot free, like, 90% of times we already know what’s next

You are so good at drawing fluffy faces!

3 Likes

that happens so much irl, let us have this :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Batmans joker laugh

Bestest thinks it can get rid of its sibling and have everything it wants. Little fuck nugget is dead wrong.

1 Like

I hope they catch him with the brain splattered on his hooves.

He probably realized that if his lil bro dies he will be all alone

Or the laugh from this song: