Rules # 11 (by: FallenAngel)

rule11-w

Previous | >First< | Next>>

============
For commission and info, pm me :smiling_face:

83 Likes

God dam a 2 for 1 ~ smarty and mare oh i how i love it ~

4 Likes

I wonder what the thing that got dadda, and soon momma too.

3 Likes

Yes Street Fighter GIF - Yes Street Fighter M Bison - Discover & Share GIFs

5 Likes

Finally the mother fluffy gave the bestest what he deserved, to bad that she did it just before running to her death.
So now there’s only a baby and an entitled lardrat left.
It wouldn’t surprise me if bestest does something stupid and the game ends with the dark green alicorn being the one and only to greet the dawn.

6 Likes

Still hope that entitled blob doesnt survive the night and turned into cookie buu style for their sibling

Honestly im gonna say a creature made of darkness that we seen in fallen angels series

2 Likes

Such great work.

1 Like

you know
i really can imagine that bestes biting a rose while being overly poetic to a mare

1 Like

All i can say is 4 down two to go ~ … i get the feeling fallen has a special plan for the lil shit rat bestest … seeing how many deaths it suffered and brought back for our amusement~

2 Likes

ahhhhh yessssssss the C A T H A R S I S

2 Likes

That last panel: “Am onwy wittwe shitstain!!”

Surprised the mare still wants to be with the abusive special friend. I was kinda hoping she’d survive with the alicorn foal.

1 Like

Fluffys’ preprogrammed loyalty, man. Helluva thing to live by. Though, I find it funny that Bestesh managed to listen to instructions. Though, who knows how long that’ll last.

1 Like

Dat Stockholm syndrome got her by the tits

2 Likes

Fuck you bestest. And fuck you too smarty.

1 Like

Well, my hope of Bestest being all alone might still happen! Maybe the witch will adopt the foal? I dunno.

1 Like

I was hoping for the smarty to live. Yes he’s a smarty but he actually kept things in check, and actually saw use for an alicorn and even showed it some love by keeping it alive and making sure it got fed. Would of been nice if he survived and had to raise the “munstah
Babbeh”

1 Like

Sadly no its not a Draaks for one it can’t come in a place without being invited in.

Bestesh? Adopted? Mwahahahahahha :smiling_imp: Bwahaahahaahah-ack! Coughcoughcough drinks water :laughing:

1 Like

I portrayed Lily like those wives who where submissive to their husband even if they are abusive to them. Which sadly there are actual cases in real life :frowning:

2 Likes