Rules # 3 (by: FallenAngel)

Previous | >First< | Next>>

106 Likes

Im now curious on this smarty’s mindset… he wants the green foal to get milk and grow only for it to participate in a battle royale among foals to earn the title of bestest or smarty and the runner ups become toughies?

15 Likes

That’s actually smart when you think about.

The most clever or the strongest fluffy becomes the leader. Why can’t more fluffies do this?

11 Likes

He wanted the alicorn be a toughie for the future smarty once whoever takes his place. As he knows most fluffies are scared of alicorns.

The contenders for Smarty is only Rocky and Bestesh.

13 Likes

Oh this is getting interesting

2 Likes

For a smarty i kinda like him… its a weird mixed feeling, cuz he sees the alicorn as needing to be cared for but in a twisted way. So bestest is like the self entitled spoiled one like a lard ball that is not smart or strong and gets by on underhanded or lazy tactics?

3 Likes

I want to see Resident Evil monsters come and eat every one of those fluffies.

Also, Mother Miranda.

Self entitled , lazy ass idiot. He though being bestesh is “everything” well his dad sees it differently.

3 Likes

A fluffy thinking long-term? That’s new, I like it!

2 Likes

Huh. How weirdly pragmatic. Anything to blindslide that little asshole is a win in my book. Can’t wait for the next one.

3 Likes

Is his smarty dad a good or bad smarty cuz its hard to tell :thinking: also i can see how he sees it differently compared to e.g. Tangerine cuz this smarty knows the streets and wilderness is ruthless and you need to be strong snd smart and probably tightly knit as a group to make it in that environment.

4 Likes

First rule: shitty dad and shitty bestest fucking die.

2 Likes

Smarty has a interesting plan, its unfortunately set up for failure by Baby Blue getting the milk strength advantage while being a whiny little prick.

Still, at least the Alicorn gets a little feed, even if the reasoning why is a little cruel.

4 Likes

ohhhhhhh this is gonnna get gooooooooood!

2 Likes

So rocky will eventually fight the alicorn for the title of bestest as the alicorn currently belives he is the bestest and making them fight will make it offical that rocky is the bestest and the alicorn will become his toughy?

But is the alicorn ha all the milk hes gonna be stronger then rocky so, isnt he just gonna kick rockys ass when they eventually fight?

Well, see my tags? :grin: Its all there.

1 Like

The smarty and bestest has amassed quite a few death flags already so unless the new rules really turns things upside down the Alicorn, mother and foals seems the most likely to survive the night.

2 Likes

Riiiight… i keep missimg the tags facepalm sorry abd keep up the good work

1 Like

Hmmm the alicorn and mare maybe but the blue and pink foals… i have my doubts cuz it looks like their dad’s habits rubbed off on them.

2 Likes

You make a fair point. I guess we just have to wait and see how things play out.

2 Likes