Comish: Urban Legend # 7 END ( by: Fuzztoy and FallenAngel )

Comish and story by @Fuzztoy

urban07-1w

urban07-2w

PREVIOUS << FIRST >>

==================================
Open for commissions, for info pm me :slight_smile:

58 Likes

Holy crap. I just made my account today because I saw your art on YouTube! Saw that you just uploaded this one and I pretty much just caught on with the rest of your art in the “Fallen Angel Chronicles” today! I understand you have a busy life, I’ll be patiently waiting for any new commissions you do in the future!

6 Likes

My art on YouTube? What channel?

1 Like

A channel that goes by “GayRoommate2020” that’s where I first learned about the Fluffy community and all the genre of Fluffy.

3 Likes

Ah ok thanks, yeah I know that channel a friend told me too before. Ok, thanks for the info.

1 Like

No prob! They seem to credit the artist for the comic strips/art as they dub over. Have a great evening/day!

2 Likes

Nice rack.

6 Likes

Dat ass

3 Likes

BUTT CLEAVAGE

2 Likes

Nice to see a so-called bestest herd be torn to shreds.

2 Likes

‘Cruelty is bad’

‘Not when I do it what are you, stupid?’

Okay, but why kill the non-poopie foals? They weren’t participating in the cruelty. They don’t know anything, They’re babies! And they could have grown up with and treated their poopie siblings with kindness.

1 Like

THE WITCH BRIDE…

AWAIT HER. FEAR HER.

WORSHIP HER BREAS FEAR HER.

(Heh…Whoops)

:heart::melon::melon:!

2 Likes

They’re been treated as bestesh I guess she sees it would grow up like their parents as foals can catch on by hearing from their mothers.

3 Likes

Maybe if they were talkie-babies, but Chirpies don’t even have fully functioning brains yet. All they know is chirping, sleeping and drinking milk. Hell, these ones haven’t even opened their eyes yet. I don’t think they even can learn bestest behaviour at this stage

2 Likes

Lost my shit when she turned around GODDAMN this creature of darkness got cake

3 Likes

BUTT CLEAVAGE

Look up Vikki “The Back” Dougan.

2 Likes

Checked on youtube…oh damn!!! :flushed::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

“Is that frost?”