Commiss-athon Giving Away Raffle Slots!

Hey everyone! We’re coming up to the drawing of the Mega Raffle for Commiss-athon! The drawing will happen on 4/17/24 6:00PM MST and all entries must be purchased before then.

For those of you unaware there is a huge event based around commissions and a raffle happening, proceeds generated from the event will go towards helping improve and upkeep the site. More information on that can be found here.

Before the drawing however, I’m going to make a donation of my own and allow some of you to get into the raffle as well! I’m going to make a poll down below with six options, the numbers 1-6, pick a number and that will lock in your selection. Tomorrow at 11:30am MST I will roll a d6 and whichever number comes up will be the winner. Anyone who had selected that number in the poll will get an entry into the Raffle, paid for by me! So get to votin’ and get to hopin’!

Pick a number 1-6!
0 voters
3 Likes

I fucked up the poll twice so can @SqueakyFriend @AmbitiousLeather8309 @ezpete @Karn @toofymunstah @Great_White_Nope @creeper all please vote again, it should be fixed this time.

6 Likes

No worries dude.

I hope you’ll forgive me for bumping this since it’s for giving away free stuff!

2 Likes

@Ace @Great_White_Nope @FederalChemical1728 @Maple @rapidshipper and @Karn have all won entries into the raffle! Best of luck in the final draw tomorrow!

3 Likes