CLOSED, THANK YOU!! First Commiss-athon, Fundraiser for the Site!

Please make sure you have read through all relevant information before making a payment.

Fluffy Community is a place we all enjoy in some capacity or another, and it’s easy to forget that there are folks who work hard and pay out of pocket for us to be able to use this space. As a thank you to these people, as well as a way to make the user experience on FC as positive as it can be, a group of us have gotten together in order to bring you the first Comiss-athon! This is a fundraising event that functions through the generosity of some well known members of the community.

During Comiss-athon these community members will be offering special deal commissions, and will be donating 100% of the money raised from these commissions to a fund. As well, once we hit specific milestones, spoken about further in the post, raffles will be held for commissions. There will be a $1 entry fee and you will be entered into a raffle for a commission of your own!

Currently the plans for the funds are as follows. We will hire a web-developer who works with the forum software the site uses to add features suggested by the moderators and contributors of this event, as well as refine features we already have. This developer will cost around $150, the remaining $150 of the fund will be held onto as an emergency fund in case we might need to hire the developer again for any issues that may arise. Any further funds will go towards helping cover server costs, as the owner of the site pays for it out of their own pocket. It is my hope that this event can become a yearly event so we can continuously improve user experience.

All Reward Tiers Have Been Hit
Due to the fact all reward tiers were hit in a single day, we will be hosting one MEGA-RAFFLE. All raffle rewards will be tied into one raffle held all at once at the end of the event.
Check out the LINK CLOSED for more information on how to enter the raffle!

Our lovely contributors for this event are listed here:

The bulk of the funds to be raised are expected to come from commissions. Rather than paying directly to the artist you will pay into the FCFundraise account. Further details about who is offering commissions and the process of purchasing one of these commissions is listed below. Commission slots are first come, first served so make sure you hop on the hype train ASAP!

GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED!! ALL COMMISSIONS ARE NOW 10% OFF!

LINK CLOSED

Another way we plan on raising funds is through Tier Rewards. Once we hit $50, $125, $200, and $300 contributed total, raffles will be held. Entry into these raffles is just $1 (the minimum donation amount on Ko-Fi) and multiple entries can be purchased, one for each dollar. If you win the raffle we will reach out to you and get you in contact with the artist you have won an art piece from. Raffles will be lower on the priority list than commissions so it might be a short while before you receive your reward but you are guaranteed to receive a product. More information on how to enter these raffles has been included below.

LINK CLOSED

Three badges will be handed out throughout the course of this event.
Thank you so much squeaky for donating these icons!

badge1
The Participation Trophy: Anyone who contributes at least $5 to the fund will receive this badge. Awarded to a large number of folks, keep an eye out for the badge!

badge2
The Piggy Bank: This badge will be awarded to whoever contributes the most total in USD (conversion rates apply) to the fund. Awarded to @Lothmar for his sizeable contribution, be sure to thank him!

badge3
Lucky Louie: Anyone who contributes at least $1 to the fund will be entered into one giant raffle where the lucky winner will receive this badge! Awarded to @Labcoat for being a lucky ducky!

33 Likes

Commiss-athon is heeeeeere! lets GOOOOOOOOOO!!

12 Likes

LET’S FUKKEN GOOOO!

10 Likes

Ready and waiting for your commissions

7 Likes

Damn, already getting commissions lol

7 Likes

My bodys ready to be used and abused…

10 Likes

Due to an outright lie by Paypal’s FAQ sheet payments are temporarily on hold. Keep browsing and please reach out to take slots but don’t make any payments in the Ko-Fi!

3 Likes

How do I donate to this?

3 Likes

You can either sign up for a raffle with each entry being $1 or look through our list of commissionable artists! All the info you need is in this document!

Your commission is the donation all of the proceeds from your commission go straight to the fund!

5 Likes

Let goooo I will open commissions for this

1 Like

For the time being the artists for this event are locked in, but you are more than welcome to participate in the next one! In the mean-time if you want to donate any commission proceeds you might make during the event we’d be more than happy to have it!

1 Like

Can they just contact me though a post I make about it since dont have a fluffyibouro account

Unfortunately the artists for the event are locked in but if you want to open commissions separately and then donate the proceeds you make that would be awesome!

1 Like

I dont really have money on hand for this since im saving up for a 15,000$ dollars important surgery, so that why i was gonna do commissions

3 Likes

Goal has been reached. Thanks for participating everyone!

B-b-but i wanted to draw stuff ;-;

3 Likes

who says it has to stop at 300? We can keep going!

4 Likes