[CONTEST] The Tale of Two Wolves || Time to vote! (Dragonixa)

Thank you so much :heart: And don’t be afraid to participate, nobody is going to judge you :slight_smile: Hell, your art is absolutely lovely!

1 Like

I should say it is but all too appropriate.

1 Like

I might actually participate in this one :smiley:

2 Likes

Dear fluffy:
If you aren’t food, why are wolves eating you?
Checkmate!

3 Likes

I think I already did this with my story “Stalker in a winter wonderland” but it’s two german shepherd/huskies mutts instead of wolves. does that count?

1 Like

Unfortunately not, the contest is here to encourage new stories and art in the horrorbox genre ^^’

1 Like

Will be fun

1 Like

Oh fuck yeah, this is my JAM!

1 Like

Dumb Question:

Do they have to be wolves or can we use other animals, such as…Oh, I don’t know, a pair of apes or reptiles?

1 Like

Well… The wolves are here at the ending, but what came before them? Only you can tell the story :wink:

I like how the second wolfs on the scene like “Honey are you eating fluffies again?”

“Just let me have this ok?”

“You need more lean meat like venison, doctor wolfsons orders.”

“It’s just not the same. There’s so many delicious artificial flavors and the fear has so much more umami.”

“Excessive fat and sugar aside, those artificial hormones aren’t good for you… We barely~ you know anymore…” ~wanders off~

~Males goes back to eating in impotent rage and sadness caused by eating fluffies~

2 Likes

XD
I never looked at it this way, now I can’t unsee it hahahahahah

2 Likes

My eyesight isn’t fantastic.
The fluffy is purple but what color is the mane? green?

1 Like

It’s minty green, I know I used a lot of yellow and blue to shade so the colors might be confusing ^^’

1 Like

Not confusing at all.
My eyes just aren’t great.

1 Like

It’s all good :heart: Always glad to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 more days boys, gals and pals! Keep the stories coming :smiley:

Last day until the end! Make sure to submit before the deadline!

Last hour and a half! If you have the story/drawing nearly ready, it’s best time to finish it up and post!

Check out the post, yeah?
Bumping this one up so you can check it out and vote UwU