Controversial (Eded_ted)

I saw some shit in the controversial chat.

I got inspired, and made this.

KiwwTransEded_ted

49 Likes

I’m sorry, but this disgusting animation is too much. This site is about us cranking our hogs to drawings of unwanted brown baby pig-goat chimeras getting ass-raped by ignorant sensualist renegate asshole versions of said pig-goats (“smarties”) who then take a big ole honkin shit on said baby upon completion.

And then you take it too far.

14 Likes

gosh this is great i love it! your work is always a treat!!

6 Likes

I can’t blame the little guy. We’re sickos.

1 Like

10 Likes

typical fluffy. Cant even commit ‘unawivesies’ properly.

3 Likes
(Content not for snowflakes)

Are you saying that a shitrat killing itself is farther than a skinny dude swallowing a mothers foals infront of her, then cutting a triangle shaped wound around the mothers anus, and then pulling slowly all of the mothers guts out while the mother is still conscious, and then sliding his head inside the mother through the hole so that the pussy hole is infront of his mouth, then walking up to the foals father, and vomiting the decomposed foal corpses through the womb onto the fathers head that had the scalp removed a while back?

:martini:

11 Likes

Pump action double barreled shotgun.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie there’s some things in controversial that could be straight illegal

3 Likes

download (2)

2 Likes

love that story

3 Likes

would like to see this “chat” you speak of

2 Likes

I second this.

2 Likes

That’s absolutely too far. Like I said, this is a wholesome family fluffy-lovers site. You can’t even compare a horrible thing like what you posted to something benign and reasonable, like:

(also hidden from snowflakes)

A fluffy being squeezed so hard it gives premature birth to it’s litter straight into a blender that immediately blends them into a slurry that gets funneled straight back into the fluffy’s womb where its forced to give birth again except this time the fluffy’s special friend is below it so the baby slurry sprays straight into his waiting open mouth.

5 Likes

So, we’re doing Postal 2 DLC route? Will he have issues telling the real world from fake as he gun down folks?

3 Likes

You two are giving me ideas.

2 Likes

I’m too high for this

3 Likes

I think the only sure thing that we’ve established with this argument is that if you’re browsing this site, you’ve most likely got a raging semi.

Mathematically, assuming a steady browsing pattern, an equal titillation factor for each drawing, and a fully functional cocknballs, the progression from flaccidity to full-on erection is near perfectly linear.

2 Likes

As great as the animation is, this is the wrong response to the depths of human depravity.

There are actually one of two possible responses, depending on one’s personality.

1. Cleanse the heretics with fire, for the Emperor!

Or

1. Wallow in the depravity and praise Slaanesh.
2 Likes

You say that, but I think we all know deep down that this is a Nergal pit spawning new diseases.

4 Likes