Corkboard notes -- RQ

76 Likes

love it
the sticky note tells a whole story about what kind of world this is for fluffies.
Church being right below eliminate excess foals really sells it for me :heart:

15 Likes

Nuuuu!

Farming community I’m guessing?

5 Likes

Is this satire on certain kinds of “faithful people”?

7 Likes

cockboard

3 Likes

:eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

you know its funny.

1 Like

Could be a fluffy mill, could be that pastel colors are just not fashionable this year, could be that our friend needed to test the stapler and this foal was convenient.

I do kinda wish our friend had put the foal out of his misery but I guess that ruins the fun.

4 Likes

Hahahaha nice to see how the abuser take it serious.

1 Like

Kind of. Most Christians I know are good people in person but then they vote for terrible things that reveal their lack of empathy. Also, the BTK Killer got caught because he wrote one of his letters on a PC at his Church and the cops traced it. You never know what people are really like.

5 Likes

he says in a comment to his art of brutally torturing an infant animal…

1 Like

Yes? What’s your point?

good old self masturbatory about your self assured superiority

3 Likes

If you don’t see the irony of claiming people with different political ideals than you have no empathy by complaining about it to your fandom that is 90% us fantasizing about the emotional, physical, and/or sexual abuse of small animals, then I don’t know what to tell you.

1 Like

Dennis Rader is just the absolute worst. Real lame piece of shit. It’s bad enough he was a serial rapist and murderer, but he was SUCH a fucking dweeb about it.

2 Likes

Buddy it’s not some weird sexual fantasy, it’s genre fiction. It’s cheap horror and melodrama. Calm the fuck down, pal.

1 Like

It’s even sillier than that. He resumed taunting authorities via the newspaper after decades of inactivity, and he asked the cops “hey can you trace a floppy disk” and they were like “no of course not.” This was, clearly, total bullshit and they caught him immediately after he sent a floppy. He’d deleted stuff off of it and they undeleted it. Found some docs from his church, last edited by D. Rader.

Then bing bang boom, BTK was arrested.

2 Likes

I’m here reading crazy shit on this site too. I’m just saying: glass houses and shit.

Seems it’s pretty safe feeling superior to someone who burns down a forest to announce that his unborn child has testicles. It’s not a particularly good use of explosives.

2 Likes

So people who make art that you find upsetting aren’t allowed to…make art you find upsetting? Help me out here, but it sounds like you’re saying that the bad part about this image is the part where it implies the abuser is a Christian.

1 Like