Cotton wants babbehs (fluffybooru id: 36333 & 36340) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

146 Likes

Parental instincts should’ve been deactivated when they created fluffies.
But mo’ babbehs = mo’ money.

24 Likes

More like a feature activated by keywords.

Which it kind of is. But too sensitive, and not locked behind that activation.

12 Likes

Lemme guess her owners doesn’t want her to have babies or she was already spayed?

11 Likes

They were probably planning to do that, but then PETA happened.

20 Likes

hello-darkness-my-57x1ve

8 Likes

What if you just castrate her and buy some runt for her to take care. If it dies, she won’t want any more foals. If it lives, you can just castrate it and be happy - Fluffies are social creatures anyway…

5 Likes

I remember when I uploaded this on reddit it was upsetting to me at the time and was the first time I felt generally sorry for a fluffy.

5 Likes

you dont castrate women

7 Likes

I believe it’s called spaying for females my friend

6 Likes

You can test some chemical castration :grin:

4 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Or you can use this…

Summary

:troll:

6 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

The way I remember hearing it was all commercially available fluffies would be sterile, but the ones that were released were super fertile because they were trying to develope fluffies that could be produced quickly. That’s why they have so many babies.

7 Likes

I always thought the owner just didn’t want more fluffies, but it’s even better if she’s spayed and therefore permanently unable to have any.

6 Likes

Well that fluffy wont live long and will die due to depression if ever.

2 Likes

Amazing work as always Wolfram, if there’s a better type of abuse than neglect its fluffy jealousy and disappointment, like the pillowfluff who wanted bionics for Christmas

4 Likes

Bad fluffies can’t have foals, so cotton is a bad fluffy.

4 Likes

I may be wrong but I suspect the owner is a abuser but prefers emotional abuse by having Cotton watch other fluffies enjoy the things that they knows they won’t have.
There’s no way Cotton hasn’t asked to have babies as that is as natural for a fluffy as breathing, but not only do they not have any, the owner puts them in front of a TV that is showing a mother with babies.
The owner clearly shows enough care to give Cotton a lot of things; a nice room, a tv, properly fed, even acknowledging their birthday. So there’s no reason they wouldn’t notice they’re upset about something, yet they continue to show the fluffy the one thing they love more than anything (maybe tied with sketties).

6 Likes