Could fluffies, be made into the real world we live in? (Like not in an alternate timeline)

Hey guys, I recently have been thinking about this, I mean, having small horses beg you and scream you could be creepy, specially when they are REAL. And not in another time-line.

According to my petite research, fluffies could be recreated in real life, but they would have not the following and have some new issues aswell:

• Fur colors? could lead to problems, but i mean they probably would not be too colorful
  • Will probably not be able to speak (maybe u can teach them stuff just like a dog)
  • The shit problem? well maybe if well made it could be solved and not even be a problem
  • I have seen some 3d models but a realistic fluffy in 3 dimensions? Im not sure how to make it look cute, would probably have a shorter mouth than a horse
  • Since genetic engineering is a relativaly new thing it could maybe be able to create them in about… 20 years (according to the mammoth revivals by colossal)

I’m not sure what else red flags and green flags they would have, but its a good question.
And if they were real, would you do the atrocities the drawing community did?

Willing to see your response!

5 Likes

I’d love for them to be made

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t think they would look like actual horses. I imagine they would be like sheep to prevent injuries. They would be genetic freaks most likely…all the more reason to make them real. Then we could actually abuse 'em with no repercussions

3 Likes

Look for Falabella horses, there is your answer

2 Likes

I think fluffies are sized like a small sized dog, and that kind of horse still feels massive but they have a clear representation of them.

1 Like

Header_284
running-falabella-foal

Where is your god now

6 Likes

Hiding from us for what we made

4 Likes

I think they will look like fat kids’ stuffed animals. Maybe they will speak with some kind of Fluffy Brain OS on a neural link or something.

Because them talking and “thinking” is like 90% of the fun.

1 Like

Fluffy’s could not be made in real life because whatever abomination against man, god and nature scientists create it will most likely be a million times better than an actual fluffy and viable as a pet

2 Likes

Honestly, if honest-yo-Hasbio fluffies could be made, they would probably cost a fortune and would get co-opted for military use. Their size make them perfect for intelligence (even if they don’t have any themselves), and they’d quickly get pulled into mine work (both landmines and mining). While a few would end up spoiled rotten in homes, the rest would be too likely to suffer.

The world needs to be a kinder place with fewer climate issues before we start introducing chimera species.

2 Likes

Love these types of chats

Basically, we are maybe 30-50 years to having some fluffy like creature made, there’s human hybrid trails going on for a few years, people made robots that can self reproduce/replicate, stem research into brains have caused miniature brain to develop eyes (have yet to be out of they function or not), we’ve started bringing dead species to modern times, you can buy a “grow your own steak kit” nowadays, and finally, it’s cheaper to buy a quantum computer than it is to buy a gaming set up, semi sentient AI, and the list goes on and on and on. . . .

Scratch that, we’ll have fluffies in like, 5 years if we don’t end up nuking eachother in the mean time

Once technology and science would be actually advanced enough, I bet somebody would go to whatever banana republic there is to finance an illegal lab to create the most miserable fluffy ponies that could exist, with all the faults and defects that are attributed to them in all the stories.
And then hand them to all those who want to abuse and torture-murder them for free.

(post deleted by author)

Elon Musk would redeem his dumb ass to me if he made fluffies.

He’s still be a moron, but atleast he would have helped make something entertaining.

1 Like

I wouldn’t dare abuse those adorable animals.

1 Like

I think it’d be more likely for fluffies to be robotic rather than genetically engineered chimeras.
Pleo already exists, so a more advanced version of that would probably be the next step. Fluffies would probably be one of the things following that.

1 Like

I don’t know watching his dumbass slowly kill Twitter has pretty damn funny especially when you find out all the stupid shit he got up to. Behind the Bastards has a good episode about it

if your question is “Can we mix a bunch of different DNA all together and produce a viable entity (can reproduce on their own and maintain a specy)” ? it’s not likely to happen

Technically you could make them by breeding the smallest ponies together and keeps repeating this until you make dwarf ponies.

Also Miniature Horses are 34 inches (86 cm) or shorter, so similar animals already exist.

It’d be unethical to do so, though. Dwarf horses have a lot of health issues.

1 Like