Cowpie part 1 "WildeFaun"

It was almost cold times and Chip the leader of this herd a solid dark blue unicorn with a chipped horn, is currently watching one of the entrances to the abandoned green house they call home.

“Smawty Chip Smawty Chip!” A young olive green pegasus with grey mane rushed up to him. "Smawty Chip, Sissy am habbin babbehs! Tu babbehs am out ah weady! Won pointy babbeh an won no pointy babbeh aww weady! He tapped excitedly. “Otay! Watch doow fow chip!” With that he ran off to witness the birth of his nieces and nephews.

He ran through the green house and between the many legs of the overgrown planting tables to the sound of his sister’s pained shrieks. " Huhuhu, pwease babbeh com owt, pwease! Huu…" There she lay with two tiny babies, well one tiny baby and one rather large unicorn baby. Both cleaned thoroughly and crying for food as her and her nurse desperately plead with the remaining unborn foals.

He approached her and hugged her before heading behind her pausing spotting her special friend he hated so much. A scout and nummy finder for the herd a lavender Pegasus with a pale blue mane currently doting on a baby pegasus with the same colors.

“Wub bestest babbeh, ou am daddeh’s bestest. Ou am gonna be soooo fastest an soooo good at nummy findin!” Each statement came with a kiss and a hug, the baby didn’t seem to mind but it definitely wanted food more than love. " Wat ou doin dummeh!? Why nu hewpin wit tummeh babbehs!?" Chip snapped stomping his hoof causing the Pegasus to flinch and tear up.

Ignoring his brother in law he got to the rear and discovered the issue. The front end of one earthie baby just as large as their unicorn sister was halfway out stuck in her special place. “Pwease babbeh com owt ob mummah! Pwease!” The nurse would prod gently next to the baby and lick it in a vain attempt to remove it.

The child was perfectly cleaned, a dark gray with almost invisible blue spots. The child still sobbing and hiccuping in pain from the pressure of the birth canal. “Swowwi babbeh.” With a chomp and a shriek Chip pulled the baby from out of her special place

Next : Cowpie part 2 "WildeFaun"

9 Likes

Well aren’t these just the most helpful little fluffies I ever seen

1 Like

Let’s hope the good parent keeps the bad one in line, or at least lets the smarty know if things get out of hoof.

1 Like

Chip has been around about 4 years, he is tough but fair

I’m already curious about this herd.

1 Like

I hope the greenhouse contains nightshade that they mistake for tomato nummies

1 Like

Hmmm that gives me an idea

1 Like