Crabby Friend (KerosineCannibal)

Did this comic different than how I’ve done my others that’s why it’s more messy looking. This way is faster, but I’m not sure how I like it.
I’m trying to get other stuff done (like the happy bucket continuation) it’s just slow going.

335 Likes

awesome :+1:

15 Likes
15 Likes

Great work, personally I dont see much difference. Do what suits your schedule best, also no harm in taking longer if you need.

13 Likes

Man, this little explorer is so cute, I had to beat the shit out of the pillows on my bed to calm down.

19 Likes

well done

13 Likes

when will fluffies learn that exploring means trouble

9 Likes

I hope never :smiley:

7 Likes

This comic looks just as good as the others in my opinion! Everything you make is really good though. :star_struck:

11 Likes

For the most part it works especially in a comic format. I would only say there is something a bit lost with the foal. It maybe because the line weight is uniform and it gets a little busy and static on a smaller form.

4 Likes

Yeah. Instead of lining it digitally, I lined it traditionally with a pen and so the smaller piece’s detail got kinda lost. I’ll probably tweak it to see if my future works get translated better if I do more of this style.

8 Likes

Take all the time you need. Quantity is no substitute for quality. That being said I love this comic!

8 Likes

Hopefully never.

7 Likes

Excellent comic. Also, take your time! The best art is often the most well crafted.

6 Likes

When one survives to realize

6 Likes

Its good looking and clear. I have always liked your work

6 Likes

Nah, they can’t put 2 and 2 together.

3 Likes

Why the fluffies are so stupid? Nice job!

7 Likes

By design, it’s funny to see them mess up at the most basic things.

7 Likes

Wow it’s so infuriatingly cute that I definitely feel aggressive towards it.

8 Likes