Crabby Friend (KerosineCannibal)

great work

and great example of most instincts loose against pain

4 Likes

I love it! :heart:

7 Likes

Nice one. Nothing bad ever happens to 'spwowen babbehs!

8 Likes

Oh MY GOODNESS! LMAO! :rofl:
I can’t remember when I’ve had a more pleasant day!

6 Likes

I love this, its just. Fluffys being dumb. No assholes, just dumb fluffies getting kicked around by the enviroment.

8 Likes

Welcome to the island of hell you FAT PONYS

3 Likes

Oooooh this hits the spot

4 Likes

I’ll always Love fluffy’s versus real animals

3 Likes

I think this comic looks great and I love random critter fucking up fluffies since they are such useless fucks

5 Likes

Mothers accidentally squishing their foals because they won’t look where they are running brings me joy

9 Likes

And the Darwin Award goes to…

4 Likes

since the fluffies appeared they stopped giving those to humans anyway

5 Likes

Hold on is that a poopy babbeh drinking the mares milk OMG I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER HAPPEN

4 Likes

Awesome! This was easily my favorite comic of the week! :smiley:

This actually reminds me a lot about a dream I once had: I was a fluffy pony, living in a herd at a beach in the Sunless Sea universe. At one point we had to run away from a meanie crab, but other than that it was all about the happy, simple life in the big friendly herd.

5 Likes

If I stay in this community long enough, will I have fluffy dreams too?

4 Likes

More likely than you’d think. Everyone actually has plenty of dreams, but just forget them when they wake up. What I’ve started doing is keep a pen and a notepad at the bedside so when I wake up I can immediately write down some keywords for as many scenes as I can remember. In this case it was something like “sunless sea fluffies crab family”, but when writing it properly down on a computer, seeing what there is to remember makes remembering it infinitely easier. Like “Oh yeah, there was that crab! And it was just spookily uncommunicative so we ran away from it.”

4 Likes

I should probably do that, some of my favorite monster designs came from nightmares. Imagine what I could do if I remembered them all.

5 Likes

1491317060_UNLIMITEDPOWER

5 Likes

This is great. Imagine the potential with a coconut crab. A crab that is so strong that it can crack open coconuts.

5 Likes

ohhhhhhhhh it’s supposed to be “‘spolrin’”
I’ve been thinking it’s “sprawlin’”

1 Like