Crabby Friend (KerosineCannibal)

To think, she could have just crushed the crab and gotten a free meal out of it.

1 Like

Even nonmutated mirelurks can kill
Excellent job, really shows how pathetic most fluffies are

1 Like

Hahaha better she kill all her foals because she is stupid. The chanse that her foals become stupid fluffies are great then, that the most stupid foal is alive, is a little disapointed, because he deserve the most going die. Or when the mother run away from her “besteh” foal, than begin the real fun. Because we all know it doesn’t gonna live long. Because he get spoiled by the mothers attention and milk, it think it deserve everything directly. They become mostly also smarties and nobody like smarties. So this is a death end for the foal.

1 Like

bestes babbeh screams

mummah immediately drops her other foal

2 Likes

Loving the creativity on this one. Though i’m wondering how the babbeh broke it’s leg. Did the mummah do it when running away or was it the crab?

bad landing after his mummah accidentally tossed him into the air

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah who told that little chode he could spwouwe

1 Like

I am loving the addition of spwowin’ babbehs to the fannon.

1 Like

Ah, fluffies getting shrekt without any human intervention, just stupidity and poor decisions. My favorite kind of fluffo destruction.

1 Like

I LOVE seeing a stupid little “sPwOWeh bABbeh” left to die broken and alone, and when its due to its retard mummah’s own tepid stupidity? A1 little comic chefs kiss

The Inclusion of a crab in this comic is very based and makes me very happy

1 Like

This foal definitely had it easy compared to the "previous’ “splorin babbeh”

a think the perfect ending is when the crabs feast and scavenge the family later mum is properly retired while the lil purple one… heh.
crabs would eat the purple one alive ᕴv֊vᕵ, ah the zen of mother nature isn’t nature just fascinating?

I love your art, your fluffies look so vulnerable

May the crabs and other animals consume these dumbasses.

Well done! Don’t worry about rushing a bit on the art, it looks fine, and the writing is more important anyways. My comics are prime examples of that.

Also - Something about “wicky cweenies” always makes the urge to stomp them so much stronger. That and feeding time are my favorite times to begin the brutality.

I’d love to see something like this except the crab slowly drags the foal into the water while the mummah watches.

Beautiful, Love it when a mommah and her bestest babbeh suffer in tandem. Love this so much!

Has a “‘splowin’ babbeh” ever had a good time with that venture?