Crochet/Amigurumi Fluffy and Jellenheimer (By: PeppermintParchment)

Here’s a fluffy I crocheted. US Dollar Bill for scale.

All these were with the hair up in her intended hairstyle. The next pictures are with the hair down and tail unbraided.

This is with the hair pulled back,so you can better see her face and snout.

Here are the bonus pictures with the Jellenheimer I made back in 2016 for the Booru.

Finally,the belly view.

27 Likes

This was my second attempt at a crochet/amigurumi fluffy pattern. I didn’t have any bead eyes that would fit, so I had to use black buttons. She kind of reminds me of a CarnivorousDuck or DreamMLP fluffy because of that!
I left her hair long because I have more options for hairstyles. I think on my next attempt, I will make the body shorter (height wise) and shrink the legs, plus add hooves.

If anyone wants the pattern so you can make your own amigurumi fluffy, I will gladly share it :slight_smile: The total time to make a fluffy like this (if you’re experienced with crocheting) would be around three hours.

Also please disregard my paint spattered desk. It’s old and has seen a lot of action :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

3 hours? That’s fast

2 Likes

OH. MY. GOD. YOU ARE A GENIUS

2 Likes

I can crochet fast, I’ve been doing it for many years! However, if you were a total beginner and had to learn each stitch from scratch, I’d say this project would take 5-6 hours for the body, and probably 2 hours for the mane and tail. Easily doable on a weekend, though! And if people wanted to learn how to make one, I’d be sure to include helpful videos on how to do certain stitches. Honestly this is a very beginner friendly stuffed toy.

2 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, if anyone is wanting to make a fluffy like this but is worried about the cost, it only costs about $15-$20 to make if you were to buy everything brand new. That includes the “cute” animal eyes (not buttons like I had to use), two skeins of yarn, a crochet hook, and stuffing.

1 Like

The jellenheimer look so cute

3 Likes

Thank you, he was one of my first original patterns :slight_smile: Very simple to make, too!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing! You are very talented! This is so cute and wonderful! You should sell them! I’d totally buy one! :sunglasses::two_hearts::beer:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you, that’s very sweet of you to say :slight_smile: I really enjoyed making it, so if anyone wanted to buy one I would enjoy making one for them.
I was considering having a contest where whoever wins will get a custom stuffed fluffy, maybe of a fluffy OC they have or maybe just of whatever colors they’d like. But I don’t know if people would be interested in a contest like that.

2 Likes

All you need is an Etsy account! Lol :two_hearts:

1 Like

That looks amazingly adorable!

2 Likes

I’m tempted,a little extra money never hurts,haha!

1 Like

Thank you,I made it out of baby yarn,too,so it’s really soft as well :heart:

2 Likes

I’m very interested.

I got like more than 20 yarns :yarn: that I don’t know what to do with at home. Absolute beginner though, since some who didn’t need them anymore, gifted them to me.

It turned out super cute!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely make a tutorial for you then,and share my pattern :slight_smile: Give me a few days and I’ll make a post and tag you in it! I’ll add some YouTube videos in the comments to help with the tougher stitches,and if that doesn’t work you can message me for more help.

It is a VERY beginner friendly pattern so I have confidence you can do it!

1 Like

In the worst case scenario, I can look up things on my own.

Im excited :grin:.
Wonder what other people will create with the pattern.

Would this work with any yarn or does it need to have a certain width? ( I hope the word width is the right word, correct me if im wrong.

I can imagine it looking great with one of those yarns that has these hairs sticking out like this…

Screenshot_20230224-045502__01

3 Likes

You make me want to learn how to crochet!

2 Likes

Join us~ Join us~ Seriously though,it is a fun and cheap hobby, and you end up with something cute or functional at the end. If you want to crochet a fluffy give it a go. The worse that happens is you hate it and you lose $20 in supplies,haha!

1 Like