Crystal and Apolo ending (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ya’ll :slight_smile:
Here’s and ending for an art I did some years ago.

Commissioned by @FactionParadox !

Tried some new features I’ve learned this week while studying some ppl arts, I guess it’s pretty good for what I’m always aiming ^^
You can also see the progress I’ve made from 2022 to this one

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

93 Likes

The babies bleached nicely! And the family is still together. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Well deserved for the sin of bringing more fluffies into the world.

6 Likes

You’ve been constantly improving in style and technique man

9 Likes

Simply terrible.

You’ve not disposed of the Fluffies into the Bio-waste container, now you’re going to have a rat problem.

13 Likes

Better rats than fluffies.

6 Likes

Always good to see your crafts improving and learning.

5 Likes

Well, at least they’re still together. And that’s what really matters in life, innit?

6 Likes

jajaka their children bleached by chemicals, and they slowly eaten by rats, they deserve it for getting pregnant “by mistake”, they would have a good house, but for not knowing how to follow the rules.

7 Likes

Awww. I thought she liked having little critters in her tummy.

2 Likes

I bet they didn’t even spray them with menthol.
Also, another Doctor Who fan, obviously.

3 Likes

I guess after this Crystal will think twice because she gets ‘accidentally’ pregnant again - then again, it is too late for regrets now

3 Likes

I would like a fluffy so full of rats moving around in its still moving tummy pwace that it appears to be dancing

1 Like

But she IS pregnant again! With rats!

3 Likes

Oh I love it. I would love to see it agonizingly eaten from the inside.

1 Like

you always have been able to make them look so cute and pathetic at the same time

2 Likes

Love the detail of the worn out foals being bleached white from all the cleaning chemicals.

4 Likes

There’s so much here to like. The feelings of helplessness, betrayal, abandonment, sadness, anger…as they’re slowly eaten to death. The happiness of the rats that they have found an unexpected bounty of food. The annoyance of the neighbors as the fluffies scream in agony and die very loudly. (Which now makes me think that this piece needs a “Do Not Abandon Fluffies Here - $500 Fine” sign on the wall, as a sort-of indication that this stuff happens a lot.)

3 Likes