Cute foal (carniviousduck)

57 Likes

Nice to see you keep doing hugbox, CD!

8 Likes

He is just giving you a false sense of security then blam abuse lmao

7 Likes

Now thats a rare fluff with a heart shape fur

6 Likes

The heart shape is kind of unsettling, to be honest.

2 Likes

Then we remove them by hand and make him wait for them to grow again but by then mummah have no more milkies anymore so he only hopes they grow before he starves

1 Like

Cute lil goober. Looks like just the right type to test my Aussie mortar with it.

For those of you who don’t know, an Aussie mortar is like a potato cannon. Except instead of firing taters, it lobs beer cans filled with cement.

2 Likes

You sure you guys were British? Because that sounds more Russian.

1 Like

Foals need good nummies, such as fluffy kibble with a bit of dried fruit, to help them grow big, strong, and tasty!

3 Likes

Awww. What a sweetie pie! :hugs:

2 Likes

I can’t speak for my cousins Down Under, but as a different rebellious colonial, I would expect the Russkies to just use whatever surplus munitions they had in their basement. It takes the ingenuity of sheer boredom and manageable amounts of alcohol to come up with truly glorious improvised weaponry.

Here in the States there is a wonderful tradition known as ‘Anvil Firing’, probably inherited from the English method of testing anvils and mutated into its current form. You take two identically sized anvils. The first is placed upside-down on the ground, so the bottom is dead level. The cavity is then filled with gunpowder and a fuse is inserted along with a gasket, usually something like a playing card. Then the second anvil is places squarely on top, so the bottoms meet.

You then light the fuse and run the fuck away as the top anvil is launched over two hundred feet in the air with a very loud bang.

2 Likes

Stud them for valentines day fluffies. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He already looks like a stuffed animal.
Just taxidermy up some stuffed animals.

1 Like

Imagine using that tho go through a house lmao

2 Likes

I never said it was something done exclusively outside. Especially in banjo territory.

2 Likes

“where’s the roof and the second plant floor?”

“200 meters up in the sky along one of the anvils”

“for fucks sake not again, we just fixed the roof”

3 Likes

“GAWD DANGIT Earl-bob I thawt I to-ju no moar anvil launchin’ in th’ house, ya made the dog shit everywhar agin.”

“Sorry paw, but ah needs to practice mah here aim.”

“Confound yer aim boy, now go warsh the rugs.”

3 Likes

Bullet: does alicorn taste better?

2 Likes

That’s a pwetty widdwe babbeh.

1 Like

In my headcanon, alicorns do not inherently taste better. It’s all in how you raise the meat. (Ask FluffiesAreFood Vol 1 #29)

1 Like