Dairy Mares (Bad_Roomie & I_might_be_weasel)

Our teeth are strong enough to rip and grind almost any type of meat, we are not going to rip another human’s leg with our teeth but from bite to bite we will surely remove all the meat.
The fluffys could apply that technique, bite the legs between several until they wear it out, now my question is how they could pull the meat off if they lack fangs :thinking:

6 Likes

Feral herd dynamics have always been fascinating to me. Just imagine all the fucked up shit herds do.

5 Likes

also don’t forget the bone. maybe they can drop a rock on the leg, and then just pull until it comes off?

3 Likes

me when

3 Likes

Lovely

3 Likes

I like your fluffy style.

I agree with what some others have said, that this would be a special food for some in the herd.

It could also be a help for feeding any excess foals in the herd, such as the smarty’s offspring.

5 Likes

Who Roomie that is sooo fucked up and you made it so fast mad Respekt theit.

5 Likes

Please tags these as hellgremlins. This is lightyears further from original fluffies than even the most over the top hategoat stories I could ever have imagined.

Seriously, this is far worse than even the 4chan’s fandom-ending hellgremlins were. If these don’t count as hellgremlins then tell me what does!

7 Likes

I can’t post it as hellgremlin because they are not. A hellgremlin seeks to fuck everything and everyone, this type of fluffy (which I’m not sure what he is anymore) only seeks the survival of his herd in a somewhat Machiavellian way. Something like “the end justifies the means”

11 Likes

I love how expressive your fluffies are
especially the eyes. in the last panel, the middle blue looks so angry

3 Likes

me when no milk

7 Likes

Brutal. I’m loving your feral stuff.

3 Likes

Uh survival but always be a horror for feral herd

2 Likes

More brutal than vikings

3 Likes

The mole rats?

2 Likes

but the milk of those things the mare eat taste bad?

2 Likes

Depends on who is writing. There’s been at least two pieces I’ve seen where a human baby was nursed by a fluffy (one by @Oculusfluffy and one by @Bad_Roomie ), then @Vanner had a great little series about a fluffy-based dairy.

4 Likes

I don’t want to turn this into a flame war, but now you’re obviously just pretending not to understand. Just the last comic about them was literally about organized raids to rape and murder other fluffies.

The hellgremlin behaviors aren’t a checklist, and “mutilation worse than most human abusers could stomach” alone should be more obvious sign of hellgremlins than anything anyone would have even thought to list in the first place.

6 Likes

That’s the one

1 Like

Press ( X ) to doubt :sweat_smile:

3 Likes